looking at a HD ...quick question

DET_SVT02

Established Member
I own a Lightning but my GF wants a Hd. Saw a gorgeous black 03, love the interior. There asking 29,900 it has 25k miles. Whats the going price for a 03 with that mileage in your opinions? Also since you own them what do you like and dislike. It does have the same engine as my svt right?

kromdom

1KWKTRK
Established Member
try posting here also:
http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/index.php?s=

YES, the HDs share the same 5.4 s/c engine but it is slightly detuned. I have an '01 HD (not s/c)...cannot think of anything I dislike about it. was gonna say: wish it was supercharged but also got an '01 L for that reason.
967-92-1890.jpg

Is it stock or modded? Still under warranty? Price sounds decent but ultimately, price is driven by what the market will bear. Try a search on autotrader.com and kbb. Good luck

Last edited:

DET_SVT02

Established Member
I popped the hood looked all stock except a drop in K n N and yes under warranty. I cant get over how nice the interior is wow. Its from a lincoln merc dealership.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Ya thats the going price for an 03, I would offer him 27 and go from there, the L and the HD have the same drive train but the HD upper blower pully is larger and we run 2 pounds of boost lees that the L's, everything else is the same.

Users who are viewing this thread