Looking at 2 GT 500 Verts

Ray Lucca

Established Member
I just moved over to this side of the site as I recently sold my 03 Term Vert. 2 Gt 500 Verts I'm considering:

1. An out of state 07 Vert with under 900 miles, the Oasis and Carfax check out, the car has been in covered storage. The 3/36 is gone, the 5/60 has about 15 months left. It has the FRPP Exhaust installed, no other mods. Sold on 3/1/07. I can buy it and drive it to So Ca, under 400 miles. OR..

2. A new left-over 09 Vert., locally. Confirmed it's new, full warranty starts with the purchase. Car was built in Nov. of 08. It's been kept inside and has the factory HID's. Both cars have the DLX. Interior and Sirius. If I buy new thinking about the FRPP Cold-air, Tuner, and Axleback kit installed to keep the warranty intact. Both cars will need to be lowered.
Opinions, ideas, options, criticisms, about a 7K difference plus higher Tags and Tax on the new one. THANX!!!

Seahorse

Established Member
Couple advantage with the '09, other than being new; updated crank pulley and clutch. If the price difference is not a deciding factor, then go with the newest you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread