Looking at 04 Cobra - need input on price please

FastSVT66

So ive been out of the svt game for quite some time (previously owned an 01 cobra and various mustangs) but am looking to purchase an 03/04.

I'm currently looking at an 04 with 26,000 miles it's black and has a 2.8 Steeda upper and a bunch of boltons. Anyways the car is super clean (no accidents etc) and I really am considering picking it up but want to get some opinions regarding price. What do you think this car is worth? Thanks ahead of time everyone!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Where at in VA?

Without seeing it at all, I'd put it around 24k.. but that number could easier change depending a number of things. (number of owners, history, overall condition ect ect)

I paid 17.5 for a 44k mile black cobra about two years.. Sold it with 52 for the same price

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Just depends. You'll get answers all over the board. I'd say 22k-24k would be pretty close for a clean low mileage car.

FastSVT66

Where at in VA?

Without seeing it at all, I'd put it around 24k.. but that number could easier change depending a number of things. (number of owners, history, overall condition ect ect)

I paid 17.5 for a 44k mile black cobra about two years.. Sold it with 52 for the same price

Nice! The car is actually in Michigan, if I decide to get it I will probably fly out and drive it back. Found it on a website and want to see if the price is OK. Thanks guys!

cj428mach

Established Member
I'd say about 20-21k based off the mileage and the fact that its black. If it was one of the more desirable colors add $1,000.

Users who are viewing this thread