Lookin for some GT3 Hints

03rocks

Established Member
I recently became a GT3 Junky and am looking to find out if anybody has any hints regarding getting more money quicker and or winning better cars quicker.

Also how many have passed all the tests for the Super License?

The first step to recover is admitting you have a problem. My name is Levi and I'm an addict. I can't stop playing GT3 on the crack box.

03rocks

Established Member
I've got quite a few fav's. Lately its been the Formula Ford Grand Prix car. The thing handles and brakes incredibly.

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Renault Clio Race Car is by far my favorite car. Tiny, little over 500hp fully built, weighs nothing, and it corners like its on rails.

On making money. theres a race in the Pro mode(i think), 5 laps around the Test Course and it pays 25,000. I bought a 300zx, full upgrade, right at 1000hp and raced over and over for about 3 hours. All the money youll ever need. Either that or you can do the Super Speedway Enduro, 200,000(?) and a car you can sell or drive (C5 vette race car, 715hp Cart/F1 car, Ford Falcon race car, and some other rabble).

And i still havent even tried the Super License. I want to get all the cars from the enduros before i go after it.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
In the 2nd test Miata Do not slow down until the tunnel then get on the outside edge right before the Tunnel and cut the Apex thats how you get pass that one I'm Having trouble on the last exam with the Toyota GT1 got a low of 1.36.445 and need a 1.35.0 Oh the agony.

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Btw, on the same subject (kinda), anyone ever just "time attack" in the Run & Setting portion of Home? Ive been toying around with a Cobra R and a Z06 on Midfield w/ full upgrades and supersofts. Cobra R is about 70hp off the Z06, but its handling is letting my non-driving ass cut 1m8s laps to the Z06's 1m9s. Quite entertaining and its making me a better driver in the process.

Juiced99

Established Member
I test all the time on the 400m track. Sometimes I get into tuning a car and dont stop for an hour. I adust all the settings. I used a game shark to get 9 trillion dollars, but you still have to get all the license and race all the races. My fav. car is the mazda 787B, you have to win it. Its the best all around car on the game that I have discovered!

03CobraBro

Established Member
Also, the best places to make money quickly are the endurance races. They may seem grueling but if you have an hour or 2 free you can make 500,000 and get yourself a secret car pretty easily if you get 1st. Esspecially on the oval course. Just make sure you have a car thats able to compete.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Get a terbo car; all the goodies.

get on the super speedway endurance race.

tape down accelerator button/stick.

go do something else for 20 or so minutes.

car will go around track along the walls and will still beat the lame AI cars.

check game every 20 minutes or so to do the race over again.

win money by not playing is the smart way of doing things.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
I have been playing this game since it came out and I just suck at it. I think the most money I have had is like 60k and im driving a subbie right now. Game shark is sweet, I think we got a 3000gt up to like 400-500 mph, once. Fun for just screwing around

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
I have been playing this game since it came out and I just suck at it. I think the most money I have had is like 60k and im driving a subbie right now. Game shark is sweet, I think we got a 3000gt up to like 400-500 mph, once. Fun for just screwing around

lol 60k??? My god man... No time to play? :shrug: :??:

By the second week of owning any of the gran tourismo games I practically have so much money I end up having nothing left to spend it on. Make sure you sell the cars you dont think you'll end up driving too, thats a good way to make some dough.

Last edited:

Friendchicken

supra and the suzuki escudo are the bomb. Fastest cars in game. F1 car from oval enduro track can will all races N/A

03rocks

Established Member
Originally posted by Dpres1
CHEAT! I got a gameshark cause I'm a biatch.....with 10 billion dollars and all gold liscences.

The licenses are what I'm after the most. I've got the F-1 car from the Super Speedway Endurance race but I can't enter all of the tourney's without the license. I've passed 3 of the test's now for the Super License but am havin a seriously hard time getting my lap time down 1 more second on the Seattle 2 track with the GT-40.

:shrug:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The first chicane try keeping speed around 95-100 MPH and then the long stretch with slight uphill then turn try and hit 150 and then brake down to 50-60 for 90 deg. turn if you hit 1 minute time on trap 3 then you should have a chance if you are around 1.26 to 28 on front stretch then you should at least get a bronze.

03rocks

Established Member
Thanks.
I've tried for about an hour each of yesterday and the day before and couldn't get in to the 1 min 35's. I got real low 36's but couldn't knock that last second off. I didn't even try today cause I was so pissed off from yesterday attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread