lookin for saleens 18s!!!!

CrimsonCobra_01

Established Member
help, i really want saleen rims but dont know how much to spend on them. anyone seen them cheap? i know there are imitations out there so i need a liitle help

jleews6

Established Member
I might have a set for sale within the next week or so(18x9).They are real Saleen wheels with good tires on them. if you want I can let you know if I decide to sell them.

John

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Not taking anything away from jleews6, but if he doesnt sell you his set you can also look on ebay. I also have 3 sets 2 of them i am keeping but I will let my old 95 S-351 wheels go. they are a little different then the 99-up ones. but really tho check out ebay.

jleews6

Established Member
Crimson cobra OK will do.

Ebay is a great place to get them but remember that the knock off wheels are not as good as the real Saleen wheels.If you get chrome its not as good as the real deal.

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by jleews6
Crimson cobra OK will do.

Ebay is a great place to get them but remember that the knock off wheels are not as good as the real Saleen wheels.If you get chrome its not as good as the real deal.

very true, however if you watch ebay enough (like I do) you can find someone that is selling some real ones. I also just picked up a rear seat delete that says SALEEN on it and it looks killer!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread