lookie what came next door to me!!!

mustangmach04

Banned
fordgt.gif

Gtford.gif

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Damn hot shyt! i would literally like sit on stairs of my house and watch them unload that beast. maybe talk to the owners too

shocker 420

Established Member
Sweet. I saw a new Porsche Carrera GT get loaded up on time. Lol, the guy loading it said it was a pain in the ass.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
looks like they were loading/unloading that BMW, not the GT :( that would be nice to have your neighbor with one of those. theres one instance where "noisy neighbors" is a good thing :beer:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
guys if your ever in boca go to neighborhoods bar and grill on wednesdays...its like an exotic car show...gt's, careara gts, bentleys..lu name it its there. i used to live off of federal in delray

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
KingBlack said:
guys if your ever in boca go to neighborhoods bar and grill on wednesdays...its like an exotic car show...gt's, careara gts, bentleys..lu name it its there. i used to live off of federal in delray

Yo I was at Neighborhoods on Wednesday night the week of the 1st to the 8th. All I saw though was a lot of Benzes and a lot of rich hicks. It was packed though.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
KingBlack said:
I used to live in Deerfield Beach, FL which is right next to Boca, and work at the Kawasaki Dealership in Delray. The cars you see in South Florida are amazing! It was nothing to see a Diablo or Ferrari parked infront of the club on a weekend, or see a sweet Porsche at the grocery store. You almost get desensitized to sweet cars, but it's not reality down there it's like the Beverly Hills of Florida. Living up North, man I really appreciate seeing an exotic car in person. Hell I get excited if I see another sweet V8 Mustang cruising! :)

Last edited:

01killercobra

Established Member
KingBlack said:
what about max's bar and grill in mizner park there's always sick cars over there when i go to boca.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
BigBeez03 said:
I used to live in Deerfield Beach, FL which is right next to Boca, and work at the Kawasaki Dealership in Delray. The cars you see in South Florida are amazing! It was nothing to see a Diablo or Ferrari parked infront of the club on a weekend, or see a sweet Porsche at the grocery store. You almost get desensitized to sweet cars, but it's not reality down there it's like the Beverly Hills of Florida. Living up North, man I really appreciate seeing an exotic car in person. Hell I get excited if I see another sweet V8 Mustang cruising! :)

Same thing here in vegas. I think I see about 2 or 3 bentleys a day (both 2 and 4 doors.) Countless porsches, new c6 z06s, vipers, gts, ferraris, lambos. Lotta high rollers out here.

Users who are viewing this thread