Looked at my first 05 Saleen in person

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Well I saw my first 05 Saleen up close yesterday.The guy that runs my local dodge dealership owns one. All I can say is damn. I have never been a big fan of saleen but this is one car I would own. It was the supercharged version which made it even sweeter. I really like the over all look and appearance of the car. The pictures dont do the car justice. The wheels are bad ass too. The Saleen gets two thumbs up from me :beer:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I like them but don't think they look near as good as the previous models. We have a dealer that sells Roush and Saleen and they had a red one of each sitting next to each other. I thought the Roush looked alot better.

Peel Away

Established Member
I've seen a few up close before, (Both Ford dealerships here in Tallahasse have them sitting out by the road to tempt the passerbys) But todays was the first day I actually saw one driving around. Of course, it was a dude on a test drive from the nearby dealership. Man, all I can say is that changed my opinion of them in a heartbeat. When I saw them by the side of the road, I thought they looked alright, hated the rims though. But seeing one next to me in traffic, all I can say is Damn, thats all kinds of sexiness. I wished there was no traffic around so I could see what that beauty had...

Users who are viewing this thread