Look what we drug back to Kali Fornia from Texas

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
HooooDoogie. West Texas...now ain't that a trip? We have some desolate and sad looking places in Kali Fornia....but West Texas...as I said....HooooDoogie!

Pic posted in pic section...I hope. This forum sucks pic-wise.

This '93 850 RWHP bow tie will now join a coral with an '03 Cobra, '00 Viper and a '53 Kurtis Indy car. It took the Silver State Classic in Nevada two years straight in the unlimited class doing 200++. I will learn from this machine and incorporate a few tricks on to the Cobra. George Sack, Jr. ( the driver stunt man from T3 and the driver who drove over the pink Saleen in F&F2) will be the driver on an attempt to reset the speed record in Nevada. I'll navigate and prepare the Cobra for the 2006..160 MPH class.

Gotta keep up with Coleman.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Alpine...

The Texas Alps?? Good Lord!! Old 100 year old homes with no roofs or doors. 50 year old home next door with no roof or doors...then a new trailer home next to it.... 3 generations. Also, every car they ever owned in the yard...rust, trash and poverty. But...they love their Friday night football. Hey....they also went 61% for Bush. Now I love the place. I'm living in Beijing.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
Big Bend open road race?

Big Bend?? Open Road Race??

Sounds interesting.

I love that part of the country, we started camping down there in 1981, used to try and go every year.

Might have to start again.
-Brian

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
If you are in west texas I understand what you are saying I spent all day saturday and sunday driving around there and I got real sick of looking at the same crap. It is a whole different world compared to east Texas I promise.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
yeah the West Texas terrain sucks.

<-- currently in school in Lubbock from Dallas. I HATE driving home.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
so where is the pic? Got a link? hey coleman, why are so many of the avatars messed up after the site change? I see yours is as well. Mine got deleted and I just re-uploaded it and worked fine.

coleman

Established Member
Vanride69, I'm sure they were messed up during the server move.
Most likely moved over as ascii & not binary ... but just guessing.
I'll re-upload mine if they aren't able to correct them in short order.

Did you all get to see the new numbers in my sig?

Users who are viewing this thread