SCREAMnCOBRA

Established Member
Installed this today.

2.5 lbs lighter than stock, absorbs everything and it's quiet as a mouse
DSC03383.jpg

DSC03380.jpg

SCREAMnCOBRA

Established Member
It's stronger than stock and lighter at the same time. It's perfectly balanced and I have noticed less vibration. It was a lot of $$ but well worth it in the long run.

Thanks for all the compliments on the car. The wheels are HREs.

onebadf150

Established Member
:pepper: :rockon: awesome driveshaft bro, I got a PST Carbon Fiber drive shaft on my HD F-150 I saved like 30+lb's over the stock 2 piece the overall gain was 17hp and 25tq.

2003 Silver

Banned
SCREAMnCOBRA said:
Installed this today.

2.5 lbs lighter than stock, absorbs everything and it's quiet as a mouse
DSC03383.jpg

DSC03380.jpg

I know jack about driveshafts....what else does it give you other than the 2.5lb savings?? Someone posted that on their truck they actually picked up hp& tq??

NetChemica

My car's missing 2 cams.
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
I know jack about driveshafts....what else does it give you other than the 2.5lb savings?? Someone posted that on their truck they actually picked up hp& tq??

You lose HP and TQ through your drive train because it takes power to spin the heavy objects. This driveshaft is lighter than stock, which means it doesn't take away that much power simply by spinning. So technically, it doesn't "give" you any power, it just takes away less.

2003 Silver

Banned
NetChemica said:
You lose HP and TQ through your drive train because it takes power to spin the heavy objects. This driveshaft is lighter than stock, which means it doesn't take away that much power simply by spinning. So technically, it doesn't "give" you any power, it just takes away less.

Gotcha, thanks!

Blown02

Established Member
wtf- u have hre's and those new forgelines? what do u have 8k or more in wheels?!?!? DS looks nice!
what kinda hp is that DS rated at?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread