Look What The Tooth Fairy Left ME!

Zeroescence

Established Member
I was wondering why my bed felt so hard! I pulled all my teeth out and put them under my pillow, look what my tooth fairy gave me in return. :banana:

IMG_1624.gif

IMG_1622.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
sneaky bastard! here I was having a pity party for you, and you up and get one before me! congrats dude.... :beer:

reason4treason

Established Member
I was wondering why my bed felt so hard! I pulled all my teeth out and put them under my pillow, look what my tooth fairy gave me in return. :banana:

IMG_1624.gif

IMG_1622.jpg

What the F dude! Are you shitting me? I'm grinnin' from ear to ear.

TELL ME YOU'RE NOT FAKING!

Zeroescence

Established Member
sneaky bastard! here I was having a pity party for you, and you up and get one before me! congrats dude.... :beer:

I'm glad it was you who saw my thread and posted first. It is an amazing ride. I can't wait to see yours. Thanks for making me laugh and feel better about the wait. It would have been worth it if I had to wait for my other order. :rockon:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I'm glad it was you who saw my thread and posted first. It is an amazing ride. I can't wait to see yours. Thanks for making me laugh and feel better about the wait. It would have been worth it if I had to wait for my other order. :rockon:

im glad for you man, you deserve it! enjoy it, be safe and give us a review after some seat time! also details on this bad boy, where you found it, etc! mine should be here in a few weeks hopefully! :burnout:

Last edited:

reason4treason

Established Member
Discussion of the upcoming 2013 SVT Shelby GT500, code name 'Trinity'.

I say this event should officially mark the time when the word UPCOMING is changed in the section descriptor.

:pepper:

Zeroescence

Established Member
I drove it 176 miles home. Best 176 miles of my life. Its so smooth, like butter. Handeling is so tight, no body roll even in normal shock mode. Did a 4th gear pull from 60 to 160mph on a long back road to my local trash dump. Its like nothing else I've ever felt.

reason4treason

Established Member
that back seat folds down, doesn't it? hell, I'm surprised you're not sleeping in there tonight :sleeping:

ToltecWarrior

Banishing Self-Importance
Established Member
To quote Homer Simpson, "Woo-Hoo!". Congratulations on a beautiful vehicle. A request....more photos, please!!!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Could have sworn you were whining just a few days ago...

:)

Grey looks BAD! I'm liking it a LOT!

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Excellent, the first real SG with black !!! Do us (me) a favor and get some nice outside daytime pictures ASAP. Best of luck with it...

Users who are viewing this thread