Before
779DSC03463-med.jpg

After = :kaboom:
779DSC00015-med.jpg

779DSC00001-med.jpg

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
needs to be lowered, if he doesn't try to pass it off as a Cobra it's alright, not a big fan of the front bumper/lip

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Aside from the CobraR bumper and SVT badging I'm good with it.
I'm in the process of putting the Cobra wing, and front/rear bumper covers on my Mach- however there will be no "cobra or SVT identifiers on them.

But it actually looks ok to me:thumbsup:

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Cobra R Replica Front Bumper, Saleen Side Skirts, Wing And A Cobra Rear Bumper. With Saleen Wheels.

I think it looks pretty damn tight.. he just needs a drop and to take off the SVT badge in the back and it'll look bad as hell

Zentenk

Established Member
The car has an identity crisis. He should throw some Bullitt, GT & V6 badges on there just so he doesn't miss a model and he can say he drives a different car each day. Cobra, Saleen, Mach1, Bullitt, GT, V6.

chrisweekspc

Established Member
I work at a carwash and we have a guy come in here with a 2005 Mustang GT with Mach1 Stripes, GT Emblems, and above the GT Emblems are the Cobra emblems. I was drying it off and he comes up to me and says "That's a car ain't it?" "Yes sir, it's nice..what all is done to it?" "Oh well, it's got a turbo charger, blower, exhaust, intake, five hundred and fooorrrty five horsepowers."

It was a great laugh, considering I had the Cobra around the side of the building, and my boss and manager had their 2 SRT-10's around the side. Gave us a good laugh for a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread