Look what I'm getting!

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
BlakHrse95 - I'm sorry.... :)

MassCobra - Thanks! I'll make sure to show all you guys once I get him! haha!

Candace 02 GT - Its a Chihuahua! :banana: haha!

406 'velle

Established Member
ah man thats a cute dog.

my black lab died about about a year and a half ago, i had him since he was a pup and he died at 16 years old, so as you can imagine there is an empty spot in my life. once you have a dog for that long they become a loved one. anyways congrats on your new pup and take good care of it. :)

CSD

Banned
that's the cutest dog i've ever seen. I would get one but then my friends would flame me saying that's a dog for a girl. There is dogs for guys and then there is dogs for girls. ughhhhhhhh

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
CSD 03MACH said:
that's the cutest dog i've ever seen. I would get one but then my friends would flame me saying that's a dog for a girl. There is dogs for guys and then there is dogs for girls. ughhhhhhhh
Girls love guys with girl dogs
not kidding
the girl I was just going out with...
"aww can I pet your doggy?"
she always liked the smaller ones best too

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
FliteQH said:
:lol1: Just what I was thinking but didn't want to hurt her feelings.... more like a rodent that a dog. Useless.

haha no wouldn't hurt my feelings. Lots of people don't like them because they are small useless dogs.... but oh well... At least I know they are useless! hahah!

TX Mach 1

Baby Haulin'
Established Member
That's a purse doggie. Very cute, but smaller than I would ever want to own for a dog. I'm sure it'll be a bundle of fun :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread