Look what I found (FS 2001 Cobra Convertible)

benleonheart

1 Step Closer to an SVT
Established Member
Cars for Sale: 2001 Ford Mustang in Saunemin, IL 61769: Convertible Details - 281491602 - AutoTrader.com

Man, if I lived in the states I would've no-brain buy that...

I sent "the seller" an email:

Hi Benjamin,
I apologize for the delay but I was busy. Thanks for being interested in buying my car 2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well. It has an 4.6L V8 engine, 45,765 miles, clear title, a perfect car. The price is not negotiable $4,750.00 firm. The only thing because i am selling it, because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this car, now as a woman i don`t need it anymore ...

I know that this is a low price for such a good car, but I need to pay some debts at the bank and I decided to sell my car. I hope that you will agree with my price and there will not be any argues regarding my price. I would like to complete this transaction asap, cause I need to pay the debts at the bank and I don't have so much time at my disposal. If you have any other questions, please reply me.

Regards,

If its the final price, I'd say someone is gonna get a heck of a deal with it...

My next plan: Move to the USA, or make a hunting trip to buy me a V8.:(

Sveet01

Established Member
If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Most people want their money, and pay special attention to getting the most out of whatever they have.

Not always, but most of the time.

Good 'ol scams. I like the cheap bikes that have 'no title' cause they lost it. Yeah, right. Stolen.

Way to low of prices on nice cars, with poor grammar in the description. Scam usually.

You can tell when a foreigner types a message. "Not being any 'argues' with price." I have never heard anyone say that before lol.

benleonheart

1 Step Closer to an SVT
Established Member
ROFL,
interesting...

You can tell when a foreigner types a message. "Not being any 'argues' with price." I have never heard anyone say that before lol.

Yeah lol, also said good bye with:
'Regards, '

I've only read Hindu Dell Techs say "Regards"...

:)
Well, moving on...
trying to sell my v6, travel to the USA and buy me a cobra :)

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
damn why is there any discussion of whether or not this is a scam? it is obvious as the nose on your face it's a scam, absolutely no room for doubt.

MK1

Established Member
Wow nice find, for the scam artist who got you to buy in. Sometimes their ads are hard to spot but the responses arnt.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Wow nice find, for the scam artist who got you to buy in. Sometimes their ads are hard to spot but the responses arnt.

actually a scam is NEVER hard to spot for somebody with even rudimentary reading comprehension

Users who are viewing this thread