Look what I came across today.....

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Saw this as I was cruisin' down the freeway. Sacramento Sheriff Dept. K-9 unit. I was in awe that they went as far as to throw some black wheels chrome lips on it to try and complete the cool factor. I could tell that the chick cop behind the wheel thought she was a bad-ass :bored:

Let's add another reason for us blue oval boys to hate on the bow-tie crowd. :thumbsup: Rumor has it the K-9 in the back adds 15 rwhp. :lol1:

365.gif

367.gif

368.gif

CFRacer22

Established Member
I'm confused about what your problem is?

To me an SS as a cop car is much cooler than a Crown Vic or an Impala or Charger or whatever else the typical ones are...then add to that that its a chick driving a bad-ass car...you must play for the other team or something?

Z28

Established Member
Probably an impound car that they converted to a K9 car, seems like an alright cop car to me? Better than the standard impala...

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
I'm confused about what your problem is?

To me an SS as a cop car is much cooler than a Crown Vic or an Impala or Charger or whatever else the typical ones are...then add to that that its a chick driving a bad-ass car...you must play for the other team or something?

Don't get your pantys in a wad bro. Its called a sense of humor. Try havin one. Im just effn around. I think its cool they supe up chargers and maros as as they did the ole skool 5.0's in the past so chill out big boy.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I wonder if they are referring to the driver as the K9? :rolling:

Doesn't seem very practical to put a dog in there.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
wtf is that a serious cop car or just one that someone made for some bullshit car show? Either way thats crazy lol

Stephen4036

Established Member
hm I am 99 percent sure that its not a true K9 car...

seeming as for a dog to get out she would have to open her door and put the seat down.. at least in Florida i am pretty sure the door has to be able to open remotely...

Users who are viewing this thread