Look what came into work today!

jbur074

Established Member
I work at a high end car wash in a really wealthy area so getting cool cars is no biggie. but when this bad boy came in i had to snap a pic of it.

244131_1722759190509_1284235308_31450229_4526478_o.jpg

the owner was an older man, the guy had oxygen mask walking around with a rolling can of oxygen and a special thing in his seat for the oxygen can! what a badass dude! as he left the wash he floored it got sideways and took off. i couldnt believe my eyes haha. oh and his license plate was 0-60 3.3 haha.

i got a chance to drive one when i worked at ford and it was the most amazing car ever. to hear the blower scream behind your head is such a rush. except when i stood up i smacked my head on the door roof. such an amazing car

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
i see a LOT of high horsepower / rare cars where i work...

6toc35.jpg

sorry it's a crappy cell phone pic...

p.s.

i took the 4v to lunch.. :rolling:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
one more:

348h7go.jpg

super snake that we worked on. to my knowledge, the ONLY super snake that came from shelby with an automatic. imagine my surprise when i saw there wasn't a clutch and saw a ratchet shifter.

jbur074

Established Member
were having a big car show this sunday, ill take some real pictures and post em up. to my knowledge there will be pagani zonda, the gt40, several ferraris and lambos, other various exotics, and several old muscle cars. im really excited to see the zonda, i have seen it drive around town, and spoke with the owner but we havnt gotten a chance to detail it yet so i havnt seen it up close, but he said he will bring it out if the weather is nice!

Users who are viewing this thread