Look!!! I saw GT500!!!

DarkHelmet22

KEEP FIRING A**HOLES
Established Member
You cant really tell but the color is orange not yellow. Guy ordered it 3 years ago and he only paid 2500 over sticker. It is one of the first the vin is 96000 I think. Any way picked it up off the train with 2.4 miles on it and mr shellby is supposed to come and sign it next week.

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
very nice, I know it gets alot of sh** for being a heavy car but I think it's damn sexy (minus the wheels, which would be the first thing to go if I had one - oh and a drop :-D ).

assasyn

Established Member
svt_321 said:
carroll shelby has better things to do than go sign some mass production car
You're an idiot.

He has a lot more to do than already put his name and input on a mass produced car.

Jackass.

Last edited:

2k1cobra

Established Member
95riosnake said:
very nice, I know it gets alot of sh** for being a heavy car but I think it's damn sexy (minus the wheels, which would be the first thing to go if I had one - oh and a drop :-D ).
+1 and some limo tint :coolman:

Erick

Established Member
I don't understand why the rocker panels and bottom trim is not body color on the GT500. It makes the car look so much higher off the ground.

bubbrubb

holy hell, no wonder that guy has a handicap parking pass, he can't ****ing park to save his life... how the hell does he plan on driving a 500hp mustang?

slow02GT

VelociTT said:
holy hell, no wonder that guy has a handicap parking pass, he can't ****ing park to save his life... how the hell does he plan on driving a 500hp mustang?

:lol:
I was looking at that as well...its often I see GTs and cobras sometimes parked in the handicap spots at work

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
wow, for some reason it doesn't look that good in some angles...it has a huge wheel gap considering its a 500hp muscle car...and needs better looking exhaust tips...

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I work for a railroad and we ship tons of cars on trains. I have been keeping my eye out while working and can say that I have seen something but for sake of keeping my job havent climbed up on the car and taken pics. LOL!

If my car arrived by train from being built the first thing I would do would be clean the crap out of it. Rail dust is nasty stuff and can F up paint quick. That is why I will be getting a junker to drive to work instead of parking my cobra at the depot like I have been.

Oh and Nice pics!

ripnroar46

Established Member
Sorry but that car is hideous! I hate that orange color, just looks like a really faded orange. I like comp orange 100 times better! Plus why they hell would the they put white stripes on that color? Its too light of a color to put white stripes on.

love bandit2

Established Member
what the **** is with stock mustangs and 4x4 suspensions???? why the hell, after all these years, can't get it through their skull that a 6 inch gap between the tire and the fender DOESNT LOOK GOOD!!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
love bandit2 said:
what the **** is with stock mustangs and 4x4 suspensions???? why the hell, after all these years, can't get it through their skull that a 6 inch gap between the tire and the fender DOESNT LOOK GOOD!!

your the man... the 03/04 has the best stance so far stock... well that i know of :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread