Look for this 05 Stang on the Grand AM tour!!

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
Miller Grand-Am Cup 200 Results Finalized

Well its offical what a fight! I knew we were a top ten car there was no way we were 12th! No way! Well I am happy now you can read the full story here. well its off to Fontana! http://www.californiaspeedway.com/tickets/ We made some changes in the cars set up and hope fully it will help in handling, right now the car seams very loose it the back. but hopefully the changes will help. Later!

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I've been keeping up with the Cup Series, and have loved watching how well the Mustangs have been doing in general. I see a few Cobra's out there, and they never seemed to do as wlel as the 05's. How much power is that cammer putting out? DO you know what the CObra guys are running? DO they have different engines as well?

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
Hello our car is putin put about 450 HP the other cobras are the sean hyland "5.0" and some of the others are the supercharged motor this car has muck better handeling that the older cars!

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
WHLYTNIN said:
Hello our car is putin put about 450 HP the other cobras are the sean hyland "5.0" and some of the others are the supercharged motor this car has muck better handeling that the older cars!

Great info! Thanks. I keep having this discussion with a few people who own Porsche's and BMW's. They keep saying, "Well yeah, look at the HP advantage of the Mustangs", but I try and point out the weight disadvantage, as well as the fact that the Porsche's have even been lightened 75lbs to try and help.

I argue that it has to be the new chasis of the 05 that's making the difference, because the older cars should (I now I know they DO) make more power than the 05, yet they were never at the front like the 05 has been. So in my mind, it has to be the new design. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread