Wild Stallion

Established Member
:pepper: :bowdown: :coolman: :D :rockon: :burnout: :banana:

mustangpics013dq1.jpg
[/URL]

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
Great choice my friend.:rockon: Im going with the non-polished one myself.
I read on another site that Ford didnt have the flash tool ready yet so he had to send his computer in for reflash like Roush makes you do.
Did you get the flash tool?If so post a pic,Id like to see what Im getting.
And lets see some after install and let us know how hard it was.I plan on taking a couple vacation days when mine arrives so I can do the install.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
very nice! what kit is that? intercooled? and where did you get from and how much? i'm looking at the whipple for the wife's 06

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
You Suck, just kidding, I guess it's time to start saving.

Have fun killing some pullied terminators.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Thanks:-D , I can't wait to find some time now to put it on. Just swamped with work and I just took some vacation time for a friends wedding in florida. Drove my car down there and got to play cat'n'mouse with a mercedes cl63 amg that was fun wish i had the whipple then:burnout: But will get some pics. or footage of the install and let you guys know how it went. As far as the flash tool from ford didn't see one but there was a sheet in with the 1/2" book for sending in the PCM. Still going to get it dynoed with my SCT xcal.2
and to see the #'s. and by the way it is the intercooler or as whipple reffers to it as the HO system and got it directlly from whipple little over 6500 for the whole kit. Polished charger, plumbing, heat exchanger, fuel pumps, injectors, zero degree spark, ect. :D :thumbsup:

sqidd

Established Member
Tasty stuff:rockon:

When I got my KB I slept with it under my pillow the first night :rolling:

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
Wild Stallion said:
As far as the flash tool from ford didn't see one but there was a sheet in with the 1/2" book for sending in the PCM. Still going to get it dynoed with my SCT xcal.2

Sweet,nothing like having someone dyno tune your ride after a major mod like that.
I have read some great things about the Ford Racing/Whipple tune for the 3-valve Whipple supercharger.I was just curious if they had finally got the flash tool ready as they claim they are in the process of.
After I installed a 6 lb lower on my old Lightning I ran the tune from Diablosport for a couple of months then had it dyno tuned and gained 10 horsepower from the re-tune.
I'm worried about being able to put the power down as my 2006 Roush Stage 1 gets a little loose as is with the traction control off.
Kenne Bell's website has a little write-up on the traction control on a supercharged 2005+ Mustang.He doesnt say to disable the traction control but he does say something to the effect that he doesnt like the idea of using it with a supercharged engine.

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Put some Nitto's on just put some on mine 295's out back 255's up front the ride is a whole lot better, grip:thumbsup: still spin in first but then again it is much cooler here right now. But second hook and gone. When i had my stockers still on first and second spin was like a kenne bell termi. spring and summer will tell me a whole lot more about these tires but then again i will also have a ton more power:-D :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread