Look at this sweet deal!

03SVTscott

Established Member
What is that a roush/saleen body kit probably 2.93 pulley.....what the hell happened to the interior? What seats are those? Lets call this place and tell them putting this car for sale for that price is crazy.

mustang john

Established Member
Is that even a Cobra? Roush front bumper, Saleen spoiler, GT rear bumper, PepBoys crappy wheels? Those guys are freakin nuts! Oh wait... they are used car salesmen... nuf said.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
lol! a fobra, termi swapped, roush, gt mustang. all it need is some saleen body parts to be complete! you can have it all in one car for a small charge of over 30k. lol! what a junk.

mrose75

Established Member
Abomination!!!! Whatever it is, kill it!!!:bash: It's disrupting the natural order of things!!! This is why we have "survival of the fittest", so these mutants will never see the light of day.... Oh how you have failed us Darwin!!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the interior, quite the upgrade.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What a mess. I was thinking maybe the dealership was told it is a cobra but its not. But I assume a simple vin check would solve that issue.

Original owner probably traded real cobra parts + cash for these shit parts and then gave this to the dealership.

MGC

Established Member
Does that car have two A/F gauges? Wideband for your wideband

496ad0af_yo-dawg-xzibit-48.jpeg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a mess. I was thinking maybe the dealership was told it is a cobra but its not. But I assume a simple vin check would solve that issue.

Original owner probably traded real cobra parts + cash for these shit parts and then gave this to the dealership.

Hahaha no way.

Untitled-3_zpse554dfbf.png

Users who are viewing this thread