Look at this goon!! LOL

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Faster150 said:
but why is it reposted?
Ok, look guys...I'm gonna break this down for you:
There are times when you may hear or see something that someone else may not have yet.
Think of most jokes.
How many times have you heard someone telling a joke that you've already heard before. Did you scream out "repost"? I doubt it.

Now here is a scenario for you. How about a joke you hear for the first time in a group of people. If someone stopped the joke teller because THEY heard it before, guess what just happened...YOU missed out on something potentialy funny, bacause of some insecure asshole who has to be known as "up to date". Reposts happen for a reason, because we are not all omnipresent to see/hear everything at the same time.

If a repost happens, PLEASE do us all a favor...Don't jump up off your "media throne" and come running down "video hill" with your "repost sirens" blaring. It's really annoying the townfolk.

Last edited:

dave00gt

Established Member
Five4Rider said:
Ok, look guys...I'm gonna break this down for you:
There are times when you may hear or see something that someone else may not have yet.
Think of most jokes.
How many times have you heard someone telling a joke that you've already heard before. Did you scream out "repost"? I doubt it.

Now here is a scenario for you. How about a joke you hear for the first time in a group of people. If someone stopped the joke teller because THEY heard it before, guess what just happened...YOU missed out on something potentialy funny, bacause of some insecure asshole who has to be known as "up to date". Reposts happen for a reason, because we are not all omnipresent to see/hear everything at the same time.

If a repost happens, PLEASE do us all a favor...Don't jump up off your "media throne" and come running down "video hill" with your "repost sirens" blaring. It's really annoying the townfolk.

i hate stupid reposts :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread