LOOK=>03 owners in San Diego & LA

boostedsnake

Established Member
Hey guys, due to the Tic and few other problems, I just traded my Sonic Blue 03 for a Silver 03 w/the chrome wheels and would like to trade my chromies for the machine finished wheels + $375. The car and the chrome wheels only have about 85 miles and are in brand new condition.............the machine finished wheels must be the the real Ford wheels and be in good condition w/no dings or scratches. The dealer will charge $695 to trade the machine finished wheels for Chrome wheels + you'll have to wait till u get the svt letter............I prefer some one local from San Diego or some one that could drive down to San Diego for the trade.

THANKS!

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Man, I'm interested, but my machine wheels have about 4000 miles on them, and I think I have a very small ding in one, but if you don't find anyone willing to trade, hit me up.

boostedsnake

Established Member
Originally posted by ADR
Man, I'm interested, but my machine wheels have about 4000 miles on them, and I think I have a very small ding in one, but if you don't find anyone willing to trade, hit me up.

Hey ADR, how big/deep of a ding is it? How did u get it? Could u post a pic?

Thanks

socalcobra03

Established Member
I live in south Orange County and I bought my cobra last month. My tires have exactly 2800 miles on them and I would be up for the trade.

TDS-03

Established Member
If you are in SD and want to come take a look at mine to see if you want them, PM me and we can set things up. Sounds like a deal to me. Let me know.

boostedsnake

Established Member
Originally posted by socalcobra03
I live in south Orange County and I bought my cobra last month. My tires have exactly 2800 miles on them and I would be up for the trade.

Any dings or scratches on the wheels? Any pics?

fakesnake.com

Established Member
That would be a good deal if I still had my stock wheels. 2 weeks from now is Knott's Berry Farm show. You could probably sell them and swap them out at the show.

boostedsnake

Established Member
Originally posted by fakesnake.com
That would be a good deal if I still had my stock wheels. 2 weeks from now is Knott's Berry Farm show. You could probably sell them and swap them out at the show.

THANKS!

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
It was raining so i couldn't snap a pic, but I will first thing tomorrow

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
boostedsnake, I am hopefully getting close to getting my Cobra. How much did you pay for yours?

boostedsnake

Established Member
Originally posted by brasil
boostedsnake, I am hopefully getting close to getting my Cobra. How much did you pay for yours?

Hey Brasil, I got my 03 Snake for $1000 less the sticker price.

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Brand New Machine Finished Will Travel

Hey,

I bought my Dark Shadow Grey last week. Not a scratch on my machine-finished wheels. I'm in L.A. will drive anytime just let me know if you still want the trade.

:beer:
Robin
cobra2k3small_web400x300.jpg

AMB

Established Member
I'm in San Diego and interested in trading my wheels for yours and $375. My phone number is 858-569-7438.

AMB

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Don't let the dealers kid you, you can get deals on Cobras. Mine was MSRP-$1500. It still hurt tho' I'm used to paying invoice less rebates for new cars. They make enough with the holdback. Just hang tough.

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Annihil8or, What dealership did you purchase yours from? Do you have any contacts at that dealership?

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Originally posted by brasil
Annihil8or, What dealership did you purchase yours from? Do you have any contacts at that dealership?

Star Ford in Glendale but you need to contact the right person and know the ropes I will PM you.

boostedsnake

Established Member
Hey Guys, I already did the trade w/Annihil8or............thanks for ur responces and interests.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread