Longtubes, Xpipe, K member, Stock Lower FS

SWORDY

Banned
Got some parts laying around I need to get rid of.

Stainless Works Longtube headers $700 obo
Stainless Works O/R X-pipe $400 obo
3" Exhaust
Buy both for $1000 obo

Stock K-member-Make Offer

Pro M Blow Threw MAF
$300 obo

Stock 03 Lower pulley
$75

DSC01037.gif

DSC01042.gif

DSC01036.gif

DSC01034.gif

You can see pic of MAF here..Used for 1k miles
DSC00832.gif

wheelhopper

Established Member
After trying to sell my stock K member for 2 months, my advice, is to throw that hunk of metal in the recycle bin. I think Anthony and Dwight can 2nd and 3rd this motion. Oh, Jason can probably 4th it.

Any one else.

Good luck with the sale on the rest.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
After trying to sell my stock K member for 2 months, my advice, is to throw that hunk of metal in the recycle bin. I think Anthony and Dwight can 2nd and 3rd this motion. Oh, Jason can probably 4th it.

Any one else.

yup toss it..hhaha i got lucky. the day Chris took mine off, some dude stopped in looking for some stock A arms so i sold them for 200$ and tossed the k frame.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I dunno, I'd put some wheels on it and tell your kid he has to haul that around now instead of his wagon. :poke:

You COULD ask a body shop if they have anyone that could use one, but I really doubt you'll be able to sell it.

SVTORANGE

Established Member

Any one else.

Yes the scrap man has mine as well:whine:

Helomech74

Established Member
Do you know if those headers and that Xpipe would work on a 98 Cobra? I am sure they would since the motor itself is pretty much the same, just wanted to make sure. What kind of deal can we work on the Headers and Xpipe shipped to 37043, assuming they would fit?

SWORDY

Banned
Do you know if those headers and that Xpipe would work on a 98 Cobra? I am sure they would since the motor itself is pretty much the same, just wanted to make sure. What kind of deal can we work on the Headers and Xpipe shipped to 37043, assuming they would fit?

850 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread