Long Winter Days

Matt03

Established Member
I watched Brad's video and I starting thinking about my cobra, so I went to the storage unit where I keep my cobra and I planned on taking it for a little ride. I was checking out the roads on the way and there was still salt on the road from last week's snow storm, but I still kept going. When I got there the storage area roads were still covered in snow and ice so i decided not to take it out. I went home dissapointed, so I watched a couple videos that I made over the summer. Only 5 more months til cobra weather, can't wait! :rolling:

wuplash

Established Member
i know that feeling as the roads finally got all dry from our tues 2.5" snowfall on friday and i got my cobra out of my storage unit for the sat night crusing as it ended up being 55 degrees outside but quickly dropped to 42 by 9pm which is not good for traction especially when the roads start to sweat a little bit from temp changes.but i had fun none the less.come on spring,summer enough of this snow stuff.

StreetSnake

Established Member
Come to South Florida man nothing but sunny skies and dry streets, evrything be all right in South Florida man. (Should be read using your best immitation of a Jamaican accent):beer: :beer:

Poison_S

Established Member
Originally posted by Matt03
... I starting thinking about my cobra, so I went to the storage unit where I keep my cobra and I planned on taking it for a little ride. I was checking out the roads on the way and there was still salt on the road from last week's snow storm... Only 5 more months til cobra weather, can't wait! :rolling:

I know exactly how you feel. I plan to visit her soon.

It rained here today, which means the roads might be salt-free and dry by this weekend.

Lets hope. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread