Long Tube Headers

93VORTECH

Established Member
I'm currently running SLP Long Tubes because that's what the car had on it when I bought it a couple of years ago. They sound great and have no leaks. My buddy is looking to buy some Long Tubes and we are both wondering what's the advantages of spending double the money and buying ARH or Kook's over the SLP's? Thanks

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
To me it was fit and finish. I had macs prior to my ARH’s and they hit they didn’t fit very well. They hit the subframe and rubbed part of the firewall. The ARH, cleared everything with ease. Starter, steering shaft, body, everything. You can also get the ARHs and Kooks in the bigger 1-7/8ths sizes with 3” midpipes. I didn’t even know SLP made headers for these cars.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
To me it was fit and finish. I had macs prior to my ARH’s and they hit they didn’t fit very well. They hit the subframe and rubbed part of the firewall. The ARH, cleared everything with ease. Starter, steering shaft, body, everything. You can also get the ARHs and Kooks in the bigger 1-7/8ths sizes with 3” midpipes. I didn’t even know SLP made headers for these cars.

delete

Users who are viewing this thread