Long time no see.

dasmopar

Established Member
Just wanted to wish everyone safe holidays.

Plus ask for some advice about a track rental. A group of guys wanna have a meet in April, or March, so we wanna rent a track. We wanna try and have it on a sunday. Milan races on the weekends, and Norwalk runs on Saturdays. So Norwalk is are first choice. Has anyone delt with Norwalk on a rental? I'm wondering how many cars are ideal for a event, cost and what not. I did send a Email to Little Billy Badder, but still waiting on a reply.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
From what i've heard, its good to invite a lot of people to share cost. It always seems that a lot don't show, get scared of rain/snow, car is repairs, etc. This might be a long drive for a lot of people, so it might be hard to get people.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Hi Lon,

welcome back...is your leg all fixed up now or are you still doing dyno runs with your wheelchair? :burnout:

dasmopar

Established Member
JB said:
Hi Lon,

welcome back...is your leg all fixed up now or are you still doing dyno runs with your wheelchair? :burnout:

HAHA. Yeah it almost all better now. Last time I went back to work in June (off for shoulder surgary) I was there 3 weeks and then broke my leg. Well it's been 2 weeks back now, so I'm taking it real easy right now trying to stay at work for atleast a month.

CobraSVT657

Established Member
Holy Crap,,, You are alive. How was your Christmas? I hope all was well. Give your homie a call... All I ever seem to get is your answering machine.

John

dasmopar

Established Member
I had a super X-mas . I got some goodies for the car too. My one buddy got a GelCell battery for me, saves 20lbs on my car. VP, I'm online all the time, hit me up on AIM mofo.

Users who are viewing this thread