Long time, no see: how ya been?

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I haven't been on here in quite some time. Work got in the way, life gotten away, etc. Since I'm out of work now due to an injury I have all sorts of time on my hands. LOL

How the hell are you all doing? Did I miss anything big since I've been gone? Any meet ups in the near future?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Work has been an issue for me as well. Miss spending half my day on SVTP but got a real job now LOL! Just happens I guess....

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Work always gets in the way of fun!

I have been out of work myself due to spine surgery. I just got cleared to be able to drive myself about, but being home has given me more time to reconnect with my car peeps. Where are my old school people? Any of the new school people up in Westmonster?

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
If things don't feel right, say something. Don't hesitate to have a second doc involved if needed. I've had a nightmarish 3 years with 3 surgeries because a doc butchered me twice. Look out for yourself. Best of fortune recovering.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
If things don't feel right, say something. Don't hesitate to have a second doc involved if needed. I've had a nightmarish 3 years with 3 surgeries because a doc butchered me twice. Look out for yourself. Best of fortune recovering.

I think I'm going to be ok. Had my first PT and it went well. My back feels great compared to what it was. I think my biggest challenge is going to be laying off of it. Doc says its easy to need another surgery if you push it too hard too fast.

Did they give you the fusion surgery?

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
You are welcome to call me this weekend 8-8pm @ 443-404-6296. Following my 1st surgery I felt better... but things didn't turn out so well. Have dealt with this since 11/1/11. I wish I had known along the way things that I know now. If you want to talk, call. If not, no sweat and I hope you heal up 100%. To answer your question, I had a full l5-s1 fusion with bmp solution, then a revision, then a 3rd surgery to undo and redo everything.

Users who are viewing this thread