Long Post re table tennis et al

stang99

My post in the Predator works thread details the sadistic; twisted and cruel torture that jhwalker handed out to me last night at his house under the guise of a friendly table tennis match or three.
It was therefore a revelation when I regained consciousness this morning and realized that I was paralyzed from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and that I would never walk again let alone race jh with my Cobra. Although even my thought processes were obviously impinged I was able to reconstruct some of the events of yesterday.
Went to Swanson’s and then drove back to the Valley after agreeing to meet at Zigs on Ventura Blvd in Woodland Hills for a celebratory libation.
The brilliant subtle assassination attempt was on:
The obvious ploy to have me arrested for exhibition of speed and reckless driving failed. I went for it but the police missed my antics. Having me have to watch as my car was crushed was denied jh in spite of his thumbs ups and his waving me on;
The “have another Long Island Iced Tea” at Zigs and then “why don’t you drop by the house and we will rally back and forth easily on the ping pong table” ploy failed to have me arrested for a DUI and exhibition of speed and reckless driving. Once again the police were occupied with other business;
The old, make up a five gallon picture of jhwalker’s world famous Margaritas so we can have some refreshing beverages to kill our thirst with was at the time a very hospitable appearing act. They were very tasty and refreshing;
Finally, there was the professional table tennis set up. Jhwalker leaves his Cobra out in the elements so that his entire garage can be devoted to table tennis. He has unopened boxes of championship table tennis balls and a huge assortment of profession paddles so that there is equipment available to suit anyone. There really can be no excuse to not play him.
So, I am just putting this long post up as a caution to others who may someday fall into his trap. There is no chance of any recovery for me. Medical opinions are that I may walk with pain again some day but that I will never be the same. My condition is so severe that they can’t even do anything to help. So, be careful since some people are so serious and competitive about drag racing their cars that they would think nothing of eliminating you before you even lined up against them on the track. Do not ever accept jhwalker’s offer to engage in a table tennis match at his house, not matter how good he makes it sound. Food, drink? Hang out with a bunch of other Cobra owners? All you have to do is play a little table tennis? These are the key elements that you should be aware of.
Now, how’s that for a long post? It’s easy when you are dictating it from ICU. The staff has assured me that they will get this message out to the Ca forum, hopefully in time to save the rest of you from the trap. Too bad, I was really looking forward to going over to Sal’s Mustang Day next Sunday, but I don’t even have the strength to turn the ignition key in my car, let alone shift or, God help me, put the clutch in. Not being able to see the road is secondary to the above impediments. Thank you all for allowing me to put this warning up.
P

stang99

No numbers to post since Danny put them on a floppy and there was nothing there when I tried to view the results. No printout and I do not know the numbers. Somewhere in the low 400's.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
That's the P I know. Damn, this Cali forum is full of authors. Quite a few of our regional members write novels disguised as posts on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread