Long Island!

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
bigslim said:
Dat der is funny, I don't care who you are!!!!

Really? I was just being civil Darryl. Jim appeared to enjoy our hospitality at MVIII, but apparently now sees fit to tarnish it by slaming the name of Trilogyville on it. He apparently cant get his head out his rectum long enough to know or realize that Trilogy didnt seek to have a Marauderville, it was actually brought up after indy, MVII.5, in a conversation that I had with Steve Bab**** at one of the Many Motor City Marauder Regional Events. Steve had mentioned how much it would mean to host a Marauder National Event here in Detroit. That was a gift our group tried real hard to give him, and we did, inspite of your childish attempts to demean the Woodward meet.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
Come on Darryl, Jim's just representin the Eastsiiiiiiiiide. He don't like us West siiiiiide boys. We up to G now.
bigslim said:
I guess that should be MVIII-D or MVIII-E or MVIII-F. What are up to now Jim? :shrug:

the_pack_rat

Established Member
bigslim said:
I guess that should be MVIII-D or MVIII-E or MVIII-F. What are up to now Jim? :shrug:

I agree with your previously stated thoughts on that whole subject.

I don't believe or agree with all these claimed "sub" Maraudervilles'(there should only be ONE official one per year) .....

But if someone should want to hold a MMIII-"DD" ... they have my full blessings ..... & I would be more than willing to volunteer my time as a "hands - on" judge.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Trilogyville? I kinda like that.

Lets rename Marauderville to Trilogyville. Yes... I like that. I cant wait for TV67

muwahahahahahahaha we're taken over

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
bigdogjim said:
Well let me know how many of you boys are coming as I can have the Hooters order some cool aid :poke:

No thanks...I am particular about who I drink with.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Kids, you all had better knock it off or you'll find urselves in the corner!

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
DEFYANT said:
Trilogyville? I kinda like that.

Lets rename Marauderville to Trilogyville. Yes... I like that. I cant wait for TV67

muwahahahahahahaha we're taken over

Dude, thats why we catch so much sh*t! So much petty jealousy! Simple solution....Get a Trilogy and join the club.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
Dude, thats why we catch so much sh*t! So much petty jealousy! Simple solution....Get a Trilogy and join the club.

Resistance really is futile :-D

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
Postponed!

The menber who asked for the meet was in an accident with his new "GTO"

It will not be fixed till the end of the month

So I am passing on the Nov 12 meet someone else can pick another date and new location if they want.

The thread has been closed on MM.net by my request.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread