lol these guy try to compare my lighting with a regular f150

fastlighting

Established Member
i went to fix my exhaust at the shop so they was fixing my truck when these guy came and toll me thats he has a truck like mine and he told me just the only different is because urs has a body kit and mine not i was like are u sure that urs is like mine and he was like yea mine is a v6 urs too right i was hell no mine is a lighting urs is a regular f15 and is a v6 and mine is a v8 supercharged lol these people :burn:

Stage2Roush2002

Established Member
i went to fix my exhaust at the shop so they was fixing my truck when these guy came and toll me thats he has a truck like mine and he told me just the only different is because urs has a body kit and mine not i was like are u sure that urs is like mine and he was like yea mine is a v6 urs too right i was hell no mine is a lighting urs is a regular f15 and is a v6 and mine is a v8 supercharged lol these people :burn:

I hate when that used to happen. People would always come up to me and say "where did you get that body kit for your GT?"

A lot of people are ignorant

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
At least you guys aren't the bastard children. I always get the "So its supercharged?" and I say no, 01 and 99's did not come supercharged. Then I get the usual "then it's not a real cobra!!!"

Chuckler3

Zombie Survivalist
Established Member
/\ i too despise that question.. "is it supercharged?" i'm not the kind to say "not yet" either so it gets pretty lame...

Notrace81

Banned
I normally get a "that's nice did you put that on there" they are talking about the Lightning badge... Or a "it sounds good what did you do to it this is the best sounding f150 i have ever heard"..:nonono:.. Most of the times i don't even try to explain and just say thanks.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
My brain hurts!!!

I'll say!

It's time for MC Grammar.

StopGrammarTime.gif

Stewart

Last edited:

in10med8tor

Established Member
when i got my Lightning, my neighbor asked my dad what was wrong with my new truck... "sounds like a bearing is going out or something" lmao

dizzygoat

Established Member
THANK YOU STEWART!!
"so they was fixing my truck when these guy came and toll me thats he has a truck..."

no ma'am!^^^^

EDIT: hahahah Sinister, they BOTH must speak in ebonics?

Last edited:

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
i get that all the time! oh it's just an f-150! it's cheap it's a ford. blah blah.... im tired of people comparing it to a regular truck. All i know is that i own the baddest truck in the earth!

LSUstang05

Established Member
Hmmm, all of the guys down here that I've run into know what a lightning is. Even the cops. I actually got out of a ticket because it was a lightning :lol: He came up to me and asked for license and insurance and was like "alright, you're good. I know what these trucks can do so just be careful and next time, look to see if there are any cops around. Have a nice day"

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
THANK YOU STEWART!!
"so they was fixing my truck when these guy came and toll me thats he has a truck..."

no ma'am!^^^^

EDIT: hahahah Sinister, they BOTH must speak in ebonics?

No. I think it's called "NetLingo"..... WTF's up with IM grammar...
We can thank the popularity of IM and chat rooms for this type of mutation of the written English language.

Users who are viewing this thread