LOL....stupid ricer teens

StangD281

Established Member
LOL....EVO CARNAGE!!!!1!11

This is the result of revving an Evo in the showroom, and then accidentally dumping the clutch....

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
:lol: :lol: from the look of that pic, he could have launched that thing across that intersection, looks like he got lucky

juicedgt02

Established Member
So what happens now, i mean are they going to hold him to some responsibilities or what:shrug: , If he get away with this than god for him, but how pays for the car? and the other demage just wondering:read:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by juicedgt02
So what happens now, i mean are they going to hold him to some responsibilities or what:shrug: , If he get away with this than god for him, but how pays for the car? and the other demage just wondering:read:

He'll be paying for the car and the damages.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I'll bet he ends up not paying a penny -- that insurance will pay for it all. It was negligence on the part of the dealership to have the battery connected and the key in the car while inside the showroom.

maziwanka

Established Member
for some reason i dont think its his fault - the dealer let him do that to the car. i think the dealership is responsible.

i know this kid and his bro test drove this gs400 at a lexus dealer once - needless to say he completely totalled the car (thank goodness he was ok). the lexus dealer changed its min driving age for test driving but nothing happened to the kid - the lexus dealership insurance paid his medical charges.

+ronnie

Users who are viewing this thread