Lol! 270k for a gt

Steve1578

Established Member
lol I hope that was a typo. But if it wasn't, this should make you feel better.

You do get 2 complimentary oil change. Seems worth it IMHO.

I did see both of those remarks on the ad, had me cracking up even more. I sent them an email, hoping it's a typo as well. Will be interested to see what they say if not.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
1 mile to empty.. Nice. Hopefully they at least give you enough fuel to leave the lot. I mean for that price and all.

Steve1578

Established Member
These guys are BIG locally, not sure if a typo like that would be up for long. Also not sure they'd be asking $10k off MSPR for a new car.

blksnke2

Established Member
I would assume the "6" is a typo, which would mean it would be $9k off sticker

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Its a good deal, 400A package is a premium package, not Performance Package (no 6 piston front brakes, handling upgrades, larger radiator, 19" wheels).

You can look up VIN and get the window stick printed out.
MSRP was $38,380
About $27k for a manual '16 GT is a good deal ($30k out the door). Its probably that low so they can get 2017 cars in.

Steve1578

Established Member
Its a good deal, 400A package is a premium package, not Performance Package (no 6 piston front brakes, handling upgrades, larger radiator, 19" wheels).

You can look up VIN and get the window stick printed out.
MSRP was $38,380
About $27k for a manual '16 GT is a good deal ($30k out the door). Its probably that low so they can get 2017 cars in.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Never_Enough

Established Member
These guys are BIG locally, not sure if a typo like that would be up for long. Also not sure they'd be asking $10k off MSPR for a new car.

I've been to their used car lot & all they had was complete junk. Granted, it was years ago, but they still sell on ebay & looks like a lot of garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread