Login problem

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
I keep having a problem when I try to log into the site. When I enter my SN and password into the upper right hand corner where you'd typically enter that information, I will, and I get the "Thank you for logging in XCELR8" prompt, but when it re-directs, it sends me back to the forums index without logging in. The only way I can log-in is to click a thread and wait for the prompt "you must be logged in to do that", then enter my information in that way. What's up?

Last edited:

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
I'm having a similar problem, but mine is mainly when I switch computers. I use my home comp sometimes, and I use my work comp also.
I always make sure I 'log off' after use.

But when I go to the other comp later that day or the next day, it still has "new" posts from the last time I was on that comp.... if that makes any sense...

I don't know what to do...it really frustrates me.
I try to see if anybody posted something new to a thread I subscribed to, and it only loads stuff from the last time I was on. I feel like I've tried everything.

ANY HELP????

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
I'm having a similar problem, but mine is mainly when I switch computers. I use my home comp sometimes, and I use my work comp also.
I always make sure I 'log off' after use.

But when I go to the other comp later that day or the next day, it still has "new" posts from the last time I was on that comp.... if that makes any sense...

I don't know what to do...it really frustrates me.
I try to see if anybody posted something new to a thread I subscribed to, and it only loads stuff from the last time I was on. I feel like I've tried everything.

ANY HELP????

Nobody has any thoughts or suggestions as to what this might be???

Maybe I wrote it too confusing?....

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
First clear your browser cache.
Next attempt to recreate the error, keep a detailed log and post it in this thread.

something like, open new browser -> go to http:///www.site.com -> click on blah blah -> received error

something detailed like that.

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
First clear your browser cache.
Next attempt to recreate the error, keep a detailed log and post it in this thread.

something like, open new browser -> go to http:///www.site.com -> click on blah blah -> received error

something detailed like that.

Ok. I'll try it when I get home.

It seems to work fine on my work comp. Its when I switch to my home comp that it acts screwy. When I log-in, it loads the "new" material from the last day I was on my home comp.

Thanks,
Frank

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
Ok, now I'm at home, and its doing it again...

Its hard to explain what its doing step-by-step...

I go to www.svtperformance.com and then I log into my SN. If I go to SVTP Forums at the top, it will load the new threads fine... but when I click to open any of the threads, it only shows the newest posts from the last time I was on this comp.
-Like right now, the website has "new" threads listed from 2-22-08 (the last day I was logged on my home comp). And if it helps any, the www.contour.org website does the same exact thing to me.
I don't have dial-up. Its a cable connection...just about as fast as my comp at work.

I don't know any better way to explain it...it won't even have my subscribed threads updated.
I was lucky to find this thread again after searching for a lil while...

Admins...Please Help!!

Thanks,
Frank

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Mine just started the weird log on, instant log off thing yesterday. But it's only while usung Firefox. It works fine on IE.

Users who are viewing this thread