logan sheetmetal intake and acufab t/b

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Ihave the Logan motorsports sheetmetal intake and accufab throttle body that I took off my car for sale. $800 for both. That's less than half the cost if them both new. Comes with the throttle cable you would also need to install this. Call 318-533-7635 or text if your serious. Email at [email protected]. can send pics from both. Find out everything about it from there website because all I know is it was too much for a stock head and cammed car,it was on the car when I bought it. Please do not ask me techinacal questions regarding it like what all would I have to do to make it work on my car? I don't know ,get on there website and check it out. I did polish it and the throttle body after I purchased the car because I wanted to keep it then I found out I would at least need a good set of heads and cams to see gains from it.

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Bump up. This is over half off of what it costs new and they only have prolly not even 3,000 miles on them

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Ihave the Logan motorsports sheetmetal intake and accufab throttle body that I took off my car for sale. $800 for both. That's less than half the cost if them both new. Comes with the throttle cable you would also need to install this. Call 318-533-7635 or text if your serious. Email at [email protected]. can send pics from both. Find out everything about it from there website because all I know is it was too much for a stock head and cammed car,it was on the car when I bought it. Please do not ask me techinacal questions regarding it like what all would I have to do to make it work on my car? I don't know ,get on there website and check it out. I did polish it and the throttle body after I purchased the car because I wanted to keep it then I found out I would at least need a good set of heads and cams to see gains from it.

PM sent/ Is this for a 4v 4.6

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
I have no idea if it would fit a 4v . It was on my 2v gt. Be best to call Logan and check.

Users who are viewing this thread