Locked up Kenne Bell 2.2

CJ Giveans

Established Member
I have a seized up 2.2 Kenne Bell 2nd gen. Taken of my 03 Cobra. Asking $600 for everything. Gears in great shape as well as the drive. Dont know what you would like to do with it but I dont have room for it as paper weight. I have pictures if anyone wants to see. Just I'll have to send in a txt message.

CJ Giveans

Established Member
Yeah if they can rebuild it. I know they dont make 2.2s anymore so they might not be able to. :??: Thats why I said you can do whatever you'd like with it.

i8yrboti

Established Member
Whats your lowest on this thing? I thought it would make a nice novelty piece in my auto shop. Maybe mounted to a stand.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Kenne bell can still rebuild the 2.2's. they service them but don't market them anymore. But I'm sure they can rebuild it, might just be costly.

Your 'buddy' fried your blower?! I'd beat his eyes shut. Never let anyone touch your car man, especially with something expensive like a Kenne bell :D

badazzebz06

Established Member
Kenne bell can still rebuild the 2.2's. they service them but don't market them anymore. But I'm sure they can rebuild it, might just be costly.

Your 'buddy' fried your blower?! I'd beat his eyes shut. Never let anyone touch your car man, especially with something expensive like a Kenne bell :D

Lmao totally agree no one will have as much respect for ur shit as u do letting him beat on it was a terrible idea please tell me he paid u cause if I had a friend who did that u can bet ur ass he'd be payin big time

95SC

Banned
If the blower locked up then most likely casing is damaged , if the casing is damaged then KB can't rebuild it because they don't make 2.2 casings anymore so it's pretty much good for parts only

blackedout06

Established Member
why not ship it to KB and see what they say about it...right on their site it says if you send one in for a rebuild they will give you an estimate before any work is performed and if you decide against the rebuild there is no cost for the inspection. It will cost you the shipping their and back most likely, but then you will know for sure if it is complete trash or not... just my .02 GLWS

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
why not ship it to KB and see what they say about it...right on their site it says if you send one in for a rebuild they will give you an estimate before any work is performed and if you decide against the rebuild there is no cost for the inspection. It will cost you the shipping their and back most likely, but then you will know for sure if it is complete trash or not... just my .02 GLWS

I wouldn't send it in. 140.00 round trip and they can't fix if it once it hits the case. I just sent mine in to jon bond and he couldn't do anything so I sold it to him for parts...

Users who are viewing this thread