Loch Ness Monster?

trottlebody

Established Member
Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~~~Napoleon Dynamite...LOL

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Now woman don't be offerin the spirit no tree-fiddy now

I wish Nessie was real, that's be rad :pepper:

aaandht

Established Member
trottlebody said:
Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~~~Napoleon Dynamite...LOL
:thumbsup: Was thinking about that when I clicked this thread.

GodStang

Established Member
HAHAHA love me some south park...

Now what I do not under stand is we have high res. shots of Britney and Lohans snatch but all we got is blurry shots of this thing over the past 150 years. Where are all the high tech cameras when this thing is around.

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
GodStang said:

Now what I do not under stand is we have high res. shots of Britney and Lohans snatch but all we got is blurry shots of this thing over the past 150 years. Where are all the high tech cameras when this thing is around.
professional phtotgraphy versus amateur... kinda like some of the racing video's we see. 250dollar camera versus 2500dollar one... plus nessie isnt a slut :D

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
well the other day this lil girl scout came up and knocked on our door and i said yes can i help you, and she said " would you like to buy some cookies?" and i said how much. and she said "three fifty". then i realized this girl was about 3 stories tall and weighed 4 tons but i gave her tree fitty and she left.

BlueSS

GodStang said:

Link? :shrug:

vertgt95

Established Member
let me guess you never got a blurry picture or shaky camera footage.

Users who are viewing this thread