Local Twin Turbo Saleen.. (Check this out)

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
My buddy John finally finished his car, and I think it's safe to say that it's gotta be one of the baddest street mustangs ever built..

The car was totally built by him and his friend in a garage, headers and all...

John decided to debut the car at the local Mustangs unlimted show today.. So finally I can show you guys some pics of the completed projected. Car isn't tuned and running off a base tune, but at least it got it off the trailer and to the show....When people actually saw the car, and looked under the hood, it was some funny shit.. Some people really didn't understand what the hell was going on under the hood of the car.. Since you can't see the turbos..

Here they are the pics, I know at least you guys will appreciate the work that went into his car :D

twinstang07.jpg

twinstang04.jpg

twinstang06.jpg

twinstang02.jpg

twinstang01.jpg

Some older pics..
twinstang10.JPG

twinstang16.JPG

Last edited:

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by Bass
THAT THING IS SICK>>>>>>>>>>> waht are the numbers?

We just got it running a few days ago.. The car is going to Turbo People soon...

This car should make 900-1000Rwhp by accident, it's built to handle anything you can throw at it...

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by Ling_650vette
By accident? Hell, i'd like to see what kind of power it can make on purpose

It's a joke we have going on with him.. He's real conservative, but the car should make 1000Rwhp, maybe more with him pushing it hard..

The car just sounds nasty, I will post vids of it as soon as I can..

DreadedSVT

Established Member
YEAH, I WAS AT THAT MUSTANG SHOW THIS PAST WEEKEND. ALL I CAN SAY IS...DAMN. IT STOLE THE SHOW.:rockon:

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by DreadedSVT
YEAH, I WAS AT THAT MUSTANG SHOW THIS PAST WEEKEND. ALL I CAN SAY IS...DAMN. IT STOLE THE SHOW.:rockon:

Yea, it stole the show alright.. Never even got a trophy..

You need to have tits or alot of friends to win at those shows.. It's all good though, this was the scene around his car all day..

1MUshow20-med.JPG

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by 95mustangGt
i was there it was sick got a video of it parked then leaving. sounded nasty.

Oh no! lol..

Was it bucking really bad?? We had the most basic tune in the car just to get it to start and drive 1/2 a block...

Can I see the video??

DreadedSVT

Established Member
IVE BEEN TO MANY MUSTANGS UNLIMITED SHOWS. YEAH THERES NICE CARS AND ALL. THAT WAS A GOOD CHANGE FROM ALL THE USUAL MODS. THAT CAR LOOKED LIKE IT HAD A LOT OF TIME, MONEY AND EFFORT PUT IN IT. WITHOUT A DOUBT IT SHOULD HAVE WON SOMETHING. SWEET RIDE .:bowdown:

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
i was at the MU show too and HOLY SHITS that thing is just plain nasty!......Whats the engine specs? and how long did it take them to do that car? and like said before def get sum vids of that thing.

PS. where do i sign up to get one of those lol

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by GT2aCOBRA
i was at the MU show too and HOLY SHITS that thing is just plain nasty!......Whats the engine specs? and how long did it take them to do that car? and like said before def get sum vids of that thing.

PS. where do i sign up to get one of those lol

Just over a year to do. He bought the car as a plain old 99 GT with a bad Rod knock. Got it in New york, so it wasn't in the best of shape.. It even had freakin Lincoln MK VII wheels..

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He had a vision.. lol..

I dunno if any car will ever be able to copy itself to his.. It's almost like a piece of artwork.. lol..

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
WOW, That setup is plain sick. Please, anyone get some vids up of this beast. I already made a mess of my keyboard....

svtxchinoy

Established Member
That's one of the most sickest rides I've had the pleasure of gazing my eyes at. Can't wait to see numbers on that thing. If your a Chappelle's Show fan, I'd call that thing Buck Nasty. :bowdown:

Last edited:

T-04

That thing is awesome:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread