Local Teen in need of Double Lung Transplant *** PLEASE READ ***

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As some of you may know, I am a EMT/Fire Fighter Student at Coral Springs Fire Academy. An Instructor of ours let us know of a special Teen who lives in the area who is in dire need of some help.

Her name is Brieanna and she has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is a disease in which there is no cure for. It is an inherited birth defect that is carried with a life expectancy of just over 33 years. CF causes the body to produce a very thick mucus in the lungs that causes infections and makes breathing very difficult and greatly limits what a person can do physically on a daily basis.

The only way they can increase the life expectancy of Brieanna is with a Double Lung Transplant. The cost of the operation alone will be in excess of $500,000 Dollars. While insurance covers part of the operation, it doesn't cover it all.

That is where Coral Springs Fire Department steps in. Each Station and School are trying to raise money to help her surgery. We are holding car washes and various benefits to try to get as much as we can to try to make the years to come as pain free as possible.

I am going the extra step and reaching out to the SVTP Family. I am not here to ask for you're money, but if you could donate it would be greatly appreciated.

Payments would be accepted via Paypal to [email protected]

I want to thank you for taking the time in reading this. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Matthew

Last edited:

cobrkilrl

Established Member
i have a great neice and nephew with CF. it is not a pleasant illness to have, especially for children. i donate annually to the CF foundation but i will see if i can help.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i have a great neice and nephew with CF. it is not a pleasant illness to have, especially for children. i donate annually to the CF foundation but i will see if i can help.

Sorry to hear. I wish them the best. I appreciate you're support.

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
you know what gets me...doctors and surgeons are supposed to save lives and help people. so why do they have to make it so damm expensive to get treated for illnesses and etc. and plus they make so much (income), help out the middle class that need things like this to survive! makes me sick....god bless

03cobramanIII

Banned
sorry to hear, hope you get the amount needed

i dont have ins , cause it's a rip off! i got to come all out of pocket.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread