LOCAL SALE OF MY 87 T-top...must sale asap!!!!

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
Well guys I've come to a bump on the road and I need to sell my T-top. I never wanted to sell it beacause I've spent so much money on it and its almost done. I love this car but it must go asap. asking 8,000 or trade plus cash(possible daily driver)

1987 ford GT mustang T-top
331stroker forged internals
GT-40 iron heads w/stage 1 port
custom cam (set up for road race)
BBK SSI-R intake w/75mm throttle body
185 fuel pump,fuel pres. regulator,24 pound injectors new rails and lines
its got all the supporting bolt ons intake, headers, pulleys, electric fan, radiator(3 CORE)...ect...ect
03 cobra brakes all four corners
bullit wheels with good tires
front coil overs
aluminum drive shaft
torque arm
k member...and a bunch of other shit thats makes this car well worth the price

2315212972_0033a5530c_b.jpg

2315214652_45b5589942_b.jpg

2315216408_c9f78b5cd9_b.jpg

:coolman:
2315198580_e32fd5d4bb_b.jpg

2315211072_d1070f1195_b.jpg

thankyou for looking.... pm if you want to see it or you have any questions

Last edited:

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
I have an 04 silver svt focus for sale. i don't need the stang though. really nice 87

thanks, but I have a black 04 svt focus allready too.

I really need the cash more than anything because I was shorted $1,800.00 from my pay check and it happend at the wrong time for me. So in result I have to sell something ASAP wether its parts off the car or the whole car. so if you guys make any offer beleave me if its reasnable I'll take it. Thankyou again

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Wish I had the cash avaialble but I also got cut-down hours. Sucks.
Really nice fox man once again. Its cuase im looking for a cage for mines. just looking to see what people have.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
thanks, but I have a black 04 svt focus allready too.

I really need the cash more than anything because I was shorted $1,800.00 from my pay check and it happend at the wrong time for me. So in result I have to sell something ASAP wether its parts off the car or the whole car. so if you guys any offer beleave me if its reasnable I'll take it. Thankyou again

that sucks bro, thats a sick car... if i didn't have the 93, I'd come down and pick it up from you as I always wanted a T Top.:rockon:

Good luck with it, and if you still have it when i sell the 93, maybe I'll come down and look at it.:beer:

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
that sucks bro, thats a sick car... if i didn't have the 93, I'd come down and pick it up from you as I always wanted a T Top.:rockon:

Good luck with it, and if you still have it when i sell the 93, maybe I'll come down and look at it.:beer:

thanks dude. good luck with your sell too.

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
Thankyou

nice car how many miles? Ill spread the word for you.

when I get home I will check
But the motor has about 1,000 to 2,000 miles and it doesn't get driven hard at all, I barely drive this car. thankyou for your help dude

the car has a new clutch not even 300 miles on it(center force) and I just did the oil change w/royal purple syn.(always) about 500 miles ago
I don't have a camera so I have to find one to barrow so I can post more pics

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sweet car man. i just forwarded the link to my buddy who's looking to buy a car right now. though he's looking more for an svt focus, which you mentioned you have for sale also....

two of you did. what you got?

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
sweet car man. i just forwarded the link to my buddy who's looking to buy a car right now. though he's looking more for an svt focus, which you mentioned you have for sale also....

two of you did. what you got?

Im not really selling the focus because I still owe money on it but if he wants he can take a look at it let me know if he want to pay it off

HELP...

NEW PRICE $8,500:(

Last edited:

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Bump for a beautiful Fox! I paid $4,500 for mine in same condition except stock. Would have saved me a ton buying like this in the first place...

Users who are viewing this thread