Local ricers

Koolaid_Guy

Coming home from the movies local ricers were hanging out in the mcdonald's parking lot like usual, everything from riced out geo and sunfire's to a srt 4.The sunfire had a wing past the roof line of the car, their were some mustang's there but notne riced thank god.I passed by shaking my head in disgust wishing i could see a real car tonight and people would get real cars, till all of a sudden a 2003 black cobra vert slowly passes by me and it brings the biggest smile to my face.I say to myself that's a real car for yah, go make those ricers drule ;-) I was saying to myself to i wish a cobra would go by and seconds later the vert slowly drives by :thumbsup: God love the cobra's :rockon: I love seeing them cruise by, Cobra's just send chills down my spine thinking about the power,the feeling of driving such a beautiful powerful car :) i wish it was me driving that and pulling into the mcdonald's and shake my head at them in disgust waiting for them to say somethin to me :-D Stupid ricers

Koolaid_Guy

Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Dude...

You

have

a

Tempo

:read:

I know but so what it's cheap to run,mantain,and realiable.For what i need it for it serves me well and never let's me down.I would like a better car but with shitty income until i get my tech job it's all i got. I love it, it has 228000 kilometers and mostly all original parts and runs great :) Probably more relaible then have the ricers cars that were their :D

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Oh no. Another Canadian that talks about his car like it's the greatest thing... almost as good as an LTD Ford.... (by the way, I am only kidding, somewhat)

What ever happen to Van, I haven't seen him in awhile....?

Koolaid_Guy

Originally posted by Euphoric One
A $1000 Tempo is better than a $12000 ricer IMO. Gosh I hate ricers!!!

Thank you and some tempo's out there will really surpirse you espically the few with taurus sho engines powering them.I have a friend with a v6 tempo 5 speed and that thing can scoot don't underestimate a tempo, it may be old but it's better then have the ricers out there, cavalier's,sunfire and neon's wish they were as good a car as a tempo.I am sure some people here had tempo when they were younger, not everyone can afford a mustang right away :kaboom:

Koolaid_Guy

Originally posted by WireEater
Oh no. Another Canadian that talks about his car like it's the greatest thing... almost as good as an LTD Ford.... (by the way, I am only kidding, somewhat)

It's not the best car ever made but everything's better then a ricer car :beer:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I seen a video of a guy in Canada, unsure were. Got it out of the buffet. Anyways, there were a lot of ricers there. Pretty funny video though because he was making fun of them. *looks for name of video*

ontario10mb.wmv

Search for it.

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater

Probably got arrested for sexual harrasment against family members.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Hey, alright! The SVTP smartasses in one thread. Now we just need f_rice :rockon:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
:lol: I did see him mention something awhile back in the G/F thread about having a new girl for about 3 weeks. I guess he finally hooked up with the cousin he was talking about. He said he didn't want to post the pictures, I guess the resemblance is to similar, he didn't want us to confuse her as him.

**edit der derr**

Last edited:

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Originally posted by Kool_ZX3
Coming home from the movies local ricers were hanging out in the mcdonald's parking lot like usual, everything from riced out geo and sunfire's to a srt 4.The sunfire had a wing past the roof line of the car, their were some mustang's there but notne riced thank god.I passed by shaking my head in disgust wishing i could see a real car tonight and people would get real cars, till all of a sudden a 2003 black cobra vert slowly passes by me and it brings the biggest smile to my face.I say to myself that's a real car for yah, go make those ricers drule ;-) I was saying to myself to i wish a cobra would go by and seconds later the vert slowly drives by :thumbsup: God love the cobra's :rockon: I love seeing them cruise by, Cobra's just send chills down my spine thinking about the power,the feeling of driving such a beautiful powerful car :) i wish it was me driving that and pulling into the mcdonald's and shake my head at them in disgust waiting for them to say somethin to me :-D Stupid ricers

Atleast your lucky enough to see 03 cobra's. I have seen only 1 since they were released, and it was Torch Red:sleeping:

When I encounter ricers and have hopes of seeing a real car, I remember what kind of car I'm driving. At this point a slam on the go-pedal and unleash 160 cans of whoop ass on my 16" tires and speed by them screamin

THE CUTTY OWNS JOO

And wrecklessly speed off into the night, while they bow thier heads in defeat.

Last edited:

Koolaid_Guy

Re: Re: Local ricers

Originally posted by youngone
Atleast your lucky enough to see 03 cobra's. I have seen only 1 since they were released, and it was Torch Red:sleeping:

When I encounter ricers and have hopes of seeing a real car, I remember what kind of car I'm driving. At this point a slam on the go-pedal and unleash 160 cans of whoop ass on my 16" tires and speed by them screamin

THE CUTTY OWNS JOO

Sounds like quite the car u got there buddy, u got nawsssssssss :D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Re: Re: Local ricers

Originally posted by youngone

THE CUTTY OWNS JOO

Quite an imagination you've got there, young 'un :rolling:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread