local rice

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
these are the fake a-pillar gauges I mentioned a few weeks back.

DSC00217.gif

DSC00215.gif

racing steering wheel.

DSC00218.gif

floormats. 6 HP gain

DSC00221.gif

DSC00220.gif

WyotechMSA's personal favorite. the manual shift boot on the automatic.

DSC00219.gif

and last but not least, the calipers I just painted. 15 HP gain

DSC00222.gif

:thumbsup:

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
How much hp did the a-pillar gauges give him?.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
well the temp gauge seems to keep the car running at a constant 80 degrees, even when its been sitting overnight. I talked to the Vtec rep and he said this ought to give the guy another 4 lbs. of boost. depending on which type of boost coolant he is running of course.

and the fake clock gauge that seems to keep him at ten minutes after 10:00 ALL of the time actually warps space-time in such a way as to slow down all of his opponents quarter times. pretty sweet huh?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I mean, anybody that brings a car into a garage to have the calipers painted has to be retarded, so what did you expect out of it.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
I mean, anybody that brings a car into a garage to have the calipers painted has to be retarded, so what did you expect out of it.

20 bucks! :thumbsup:

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
forget you! I said I'd buy you another one.

plus thats just 20 for the front. I still have to do his drums. that'll be at least 30 bucks seeing as how I have to loosen his muffler bearings to get my spindle clamp on there. and everybody knows you can't spray paint brake drums without a good spindle clamp and a Type R screwdriver. :beer:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
i spray painted the calipers and rotors on my truck black just so they dont have that rusty brown look to em most of the time. not flashy but they look clean...

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Well of course i would use the 15 bucks for the clay bar and lubricant. Oh and by the way i broke the Type R screwdriver last week trying to get my turbo output drive to quit overspooling and causing there to be an influx of blow off in the flux capacitor, so you might have to buy a new one

Users who are viewing this thread