Local Mustang Show **PICS**

ChrisP14

Established Member
I attended a local mustang show with a buddy. The black 03 termi vert is his (We had it up for sale). I already cant wait for next year, given that this was only a regional show and next year will be a national show.

Here they are

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0164.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0169.jpg

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0175.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

Got Boost?

Established Member
yup, i think its safe to say Florida is home to the sweetest stangs :coolman:

what number was the parnelli? just wondering if its one of the ones that was at a local dealer. number 81 and 82 were at a local dealer last time i was there.

6spd

Established Member
very nice, the blue roush seems to be confused though haha kinda reminds me of a grandsport scheme even though its quite a bit different. sweet car though!

Last edited:

XtremeSvt

Established Member
I bought the car with the stripe on there. I did not like it at first, then it kind of grew on me. There used to be a company that advertised in the 5.0 magazine that sold nothing but stripes, but they don't advertise in there anymore. I'm sure the same stripe could be purchased from them if you locate an older ad.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
Whats up with the BOSS?

Isn't that limited production, each signed by parnelli jones? I didn't know that was out.

I wasnt aware it was out yet either.

But Saleen takes brand new GT's, bores and strokes the motor to a 5.0, ports heads and all that, makes 400/390 N/A.

Then of corse has the suspension beefed up for handleing.

The list price is lin the 60's i think.

ChrisP14

Established Member
Red94SVT said:
Nice pics!!! any pics of the orange car in te background of the 3rd pic?

Naw, sorry about the limited pics guys. I let someone borrow my camera so i couldn't get anymore pics the Saturday of the show.:bash: :bash: :bash:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
XtremeSvt said:
I bought the car with the stripe on there. I did not like it at first, then it kind of grew on me. There used to be a company that advertised in the 5.0 magazine that sold nothing but stripes, but they don't advertise in there anymore. I'm sure the same stripe could be purchased from them if you locate an older ad.

Thanks for the relpy bud. That is one hell of a vert... If I could get those exact same side stripes for my black coupe I would me a happy man. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread