Local guy with 6 brand new terminators

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Just found out this guy has 6 brand new 03~04 Cobras with 10~20 miles. He just sold 2 of em. I guess he bought them new and let's them sit in garage. I hear he has a ton of other stuff too, Chevelles, corvettes, ect.. Tried to get hooked up with him, and got blown off by seller:shrug:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Someone more knowledgeable inform me. What all maintenance would have to be done to a car that old with such low miles to keep it from blowing up while running it hard?

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Just found out this guy has 6 brand new 03~04 Cobras with 10~20 miles. He just sold 2 of em. I guess he bought them new and let's them sit in garage. I hear he has a ton of other stuff too, Chevelles, corvettes, ect.. Tried to get hooked up with him, and got blown off by seller:shrug:

No means no brother...:kaboom:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Oil replaced, trans fluid replaced, drain the entire cooling system, blower oil replace, new tires, new belts, inspect plugs,an inspection of all bushings etc. and anything rubber. Also flushing out the old gas would be needed and would be good to run some higher octane in it for a tank or two in case some of the crap gas got left behind in the system. For the most part all of the above is done in precaution but it sure would be better to be safe than sorry.

edit: also when removing the spark plugs throwing in some oil down the holes and rotating the motor by hand, obviously with a cheater bar on the crank pully.

Last edited:

jrd699

Established Member
4 new cobras, I'm gonna stone him again tommorow! I didn't get blown off by seller, just guy who knows seller

jrd699

Established Member
I guess same guy bought both CHEAP!!!!! Real cheap:dw:

Last edited:

jrd699

Established Member
Yes 24k each.... One mystichrome 8 miles one SB 6 miles.. Guy bought em both, I know for a fact he has 4 more. I "buttered up" the middle man, if anyone has interest I can get a list and miles
Ohhh 24 each is what middle man sold for, so I'm sure he got em 2-3k cheaper than that

jrd699

Established Member
I will talk to guy tomorrow, I have been greasing wheels for a few weeks now. I send the guy like 7-10 junk cars a week! .... I will pm details

ripnesscobra

Established Member
Definitely interested as well in the list he still has left (if he is selling of course). Will make it worth your while if I make a deal on one. Please PM me the details. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread