Local dealer sure has a lot of 03 10th verts..

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Went by looking around at the local dealer here in town today. They still have 8 03 verts. Six of them were 10th anniversary ones. (one normal vert and one 10th vert inside showroom not in these pics). I didnt bother talking to any sales people but shouldnt 03's have some killer deals now that 04's are out?

Billy

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I'm really starting to love Silver 10th 03's with red inserts.

Last edited:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Does seem like alot. Thought i heard that the 04 MRSP is 36,050. Which is more than the 03's but maybe they dont want to get rapied. Oh well with the 04 out they need to start dealing or get stuck with all those cars.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
That is an unbelievable pic. If anyone wants an 03 this would be the place to come! Man you could get a helluva deal, they gotta move those cars!

stangfreak

Established Member
heck, if they had a coupe id buy another b/c of the deals.:rockon:

sweet10th

Established Member
Wonder how much for that butt ugly orange stang with the "RAZZI" kit on ?
Those have to be one of the worst looking kits for the mustang.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Most of the dealers I went to near richmond, VA all had verts. My guess is no one wants them. Not sure why up north they had a crap load of verts and very few coupes to choose from. Doesn't make sense.

Squeeler92

Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
Most of the dealers I went to near richmond, VA all had verts. My guess is no one wants them. Not sure why up north they had a crap load of verts and very few coupes to choose from. Doesn't make sense.

Probably because in most area's up north it just gets too damn cold. Man...this makes me want one even more :( Wonder how much they cost now with the 04's out and the 05 productions in the mags and on the horizon...

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03gobluecobra
russ milne ford has about 15 03's left, and they even have a 2000 cobra R left.

A 2000 Cobra R? Now that is left over inventory! I wonder what they want for that?

NODOZE

Established Member
Hah, saw that last week when I bought my 03 coup 10th at Dale Jarrett. I got what I think is a good deal (31k) but had to work for it a bit.

-Brian

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Originally posted by OrigTXCobra
A 2000 Cobra R? Now that is left over inventory! I wonder what they want for that?
if i was the owner of that dealership i would just keep it for a collectors car....if they havent made their money back on it by now im sure they arent missing it that bad....just keep it, maybe it will worth more in 20-30 years...???

Users who are viewing this thread