LMFAO!! What in the hell?

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
V-SPEC LIGHTNING BLACK ALUMINUM DOUBLE WING SPOILER

RACE OUT YOUR RIDE with a hot new spoiler from MakotoAutoTrends.

Thats horrible....

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
Whoa! That's aircraft grade aluminum! Let's make a pact right here and now...anyone of us who sees one of these, or anything resembling this, on an L, will hunt the owner down and shove that wing up his ass.

Kiley_sean

Established Member
ITHAULS said:
Whoa! That's aircraft grade aluminum! Let's make a pact right here and now...anyone of us who sees one of these, or anything resembling this, on an L, will hunt the owner down and shove that wing up his ass.

I wholeheartedly agree.... but someone with the mindset to bolt that kind of monstrosity on their L would probably enjoy that form of retribution. They would probably prefer it to be inserted sideways, in fact. :D

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
hey ford2001svt where did u get the JLP picture for ur sig?
I made it.. took a pic of my predator since it have the jlp custom tuned sticker on it and cut out the oval and put it on the pic of the lightning bolt.

Struck2001

Got Beer?
Established Member
Kiley_sean said:
I wholeheartedly agree.... but someone with the mindset to bolt that kind of monstrosity on their L would probably enjoy that form of retribution. They would probably prefer it to be inserted sideways, in fact. :D

ROFLMAO...I agree. If I ever see a L with that sh1t....I'm ripping it off and
taking the L away!!! :rolling:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
That is one monstrosity of a wing. :bash: I know some of you are going to give me shit, but...I have an A.R.E. toneau cover on my L and it has a wing. It was already on there when I bought the truck. However, it is a hell of a lot more tasteful than that piece of ricer shit that's on ebay. That is, if wings are tasteful. No I don't mean buffalo wings. lol. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread