LMAO! Theese e-bay ads kill me.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
RareYellowAsp said:
I think he means the overabundance of information.

...okay :shrug:

well a buyer...would like as much as information as possible :poke:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
"First of all, it allows the engine to “breathe” on ALL valves, and ignites a fury of horsepower. However (2nd), because of this, gas usage takes a stammering toll when running the engine above the 3K-RPM range."

I love the fury of horsepower part lol.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Well here are a few amusing parts

First of all, it allows the engine to “breathe” on ALL valves, and ignites a fury of horsepower
The clutch on the car is VERY heavy, making it a somewhat punishing task to continually keep shifting in a 2-hour traffic jam. As a matter of fact, this is actually one of the heaviest clutches I think I have EVER felt on a car.
If you’re simply looking for a car to get you from point A to point B with a little style and giddy, a Mustang GT may better suit your needs. However, if you’re looking for a car that can’t tell the difference between point A and B (because it’s such a blur), you may have landed on a gold mine. Just be sure you’re willing to withstand all the venom that this snake can bite you with!

Cparker340

Established Member
"The car is ABLE to run on unleaded, although it is very strongly not advised, primarily because of the problems it may cause in the future."

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
As for road stats, completely stock, the Cobra runs 13.99 @ 101.6 MPH in the ¼. Ford’s recorded times are slightly better then both “Car and Driver” and “Road & Track” recorded, although all the times are within .3 seconds. The Cobra doesn't technically have a governor, but somehow has a listed top speed of 152 MPH. With that statement, it also starts to become apparent why you don’t see many 16-year-olds driving around such a beast.

lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread