Living in or around San Jose.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Get you motivated:-D

[youtube_browser]uiB02XWTwI4[/youtube_browser]

Stanger00

Established Member
I live pretty far from there and wouldn't be a good guide of the immediate area. Otherwise I would work something out to make it for a SVTP meet.

I'm getting married that weekend! 2 months to go...

03SVTerminator.

Established Member
Hey guys, wild question!

How are the girls in that area?

Recently became single so back on the trade market!

The only two colleges in the area are SJSU and san jose city college (which I live right down the street from)... if youre picking up what im laying down. lol

03SVTerminator.

Established Member
Speaking of San Jose though, where the h*ll is a decent performance shop in the area? the only one that ive found is Borelli Motorsport & theres a crazy long wait (like 2months) just to get simple stuff done. anyone got any hookups around the SJ area?

Stanger00

Established Member
Don't know of any either. I'll ask some of the gear heads at work and see what they say. Some used to work at performance shops in Livermore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
AED is in shingle springs, passed Sacramento. Almost 2.5 hours away.

Rus, what kind of mustang do you have? When you get to the bay there are plenty of things to do, hell you might even see Ben Treynor at a cars and coffee. Theres a cars and croissants in santana row once a month and all the big shots show up with hyper cars. Even HRE has a booth.

As far as girls go, its nothing compared to NYC. They call this place Man Jose for a reason, all tech jobs, mostly dudes. :nonono:

A lot of asian girls in the south bay, some latina girls too, a few white girls and fewer black girls. What ever you're into. lol

Stanger00

Established Member
AED more like 3-3.5 hours from San Jose, haha. I've made that drive a few times. They built my 2 valve a few years ago before it was cool to do a coyote swap and turbo, sigh.

Swordish

Established Member
YOu should be in good shape if you can afford it, which it sounds like you can. It's rare to move to that part of the country and have your rent go down ... lol. I'd probably figure around $2000 if you want a 2 bdr that's a legit house.

For the follow up, Bay Area girls are legit. San Jo is pretty Asian if that's your deal, but there's good lookers everywhere.

RusWolf

Established Member
Rus, what kind of mustang do you have? When you get to the bay there are plenty of things to do, hell you might even see Ben Treynor at a cars and coffee. Theres a cars and croissants in santana row once a month and all the big shots show up with hyper cars. Even HRE has a booth.

As far as girls go, its nothing compared to NYC. They call this place Man Jose for a reason, all tech jobs, mostly dudes. :nonono:

A lot of asian girls in the south bay, some latina girls too, a few white girls and fewer black girls. What ever you're into. lol

Let me tell you IMHO NYC girls are overrated.
I'm into athletic in shape, so let me do this breakdown of NYC girls for you.
We start with a 100%.
1) 50% are fat.
2) Now we are left with 50%, out of which 25% are taken.
3) Now we have last 25% that will be available, however half won't be my type for whatever reason, that leaves us with lets say 12% out of initial 100% that you can hit on. However it's you and few millions of other dudes, plus if we look into the last remaining 12.5% half of them will be either stuck up as a MOFO...

My mustang is a 2011 5.0 at this time.

YOu should be in good shape if you can afford it, which it sounds like you can. It's rare to move to that part of the country and have your rent go down ... lol. I'd probably figure around $2000 if you want a 2 bdr that's a legit house.

For the follow up, Bay Area girls are legit. San Jo is pretty Asian if that's your deal, but there's good lookers everywhere.

I guess we will check it out lol..

All depends on the Job, if i get accepted everything should be good.
I don't discriminate against girls haha.. as long as they are in athletic shape i do not care about skin or hair color lol.

However i honestly prefer.
1) Latin/white
2) light skinned black girls.

Never dated an asian girl, but depending on the her body proportions i guess i would not mind if you feel me on the body type.

Last edited:

RusWolf

Established Member
And it would be cool to see SJ Sharks play. Too bad Nabokov is not playing anymore, was really cool when Islanders signed and even being at the end of his career he still showed that he is a very talented goalie!

Users who are viewing this thread