Livernois?

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Is anyone in the 11's yet with the full modification list from Livernois yet?

My 13 is there, ready for upgrades..... Trying to gauge how quick it will be????

Anyone figure out a fuel system upgrade yet?

Looking forward to surprise a few AMG's and Porsche's in a straight line!

Thanks

Mike

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Is anyone in the 11's yet with the full modification list from Livernois yet?

My 13 is there, ready for upgrades..... Trying to gauge how quick it will be????

Anyone figure out a fuel system upgrade yet?

Looking forward to surprise a few AMG's and Porsche's in a straight line!

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

We have a few SHO's in here now, but I assume yours is the black one. It looks great!

We have 3 cars that I know of that have been 12.0 @ 115-117 mph. They have the power to go 11's, but can't seem to get it to the ground. These car makes 440 WHP / 520 WTQ. Yours will be the first 13 with all of the mods and for some reason, the 13 cars seem to make more power stock, tuned and run quicker ET's than the 10-12 cars so I'm excited to see what kind of power yours makes.

We haven't had a need for fuel system upgrades yet.

I think you'll definitely surprise a lot people! :rockon:

-Rick

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I would like to have updates on this. I'm sure you'll have fun beating porches and AMGs here and there:beer:

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Rick,

That's mine!

I am going to give it a diet! light weight wheels, and all the extra crap out of it that is not needed...... I would bet carbon fiber driveshafts would reduce a ton of weight and reduce 1-2 tenths.....

What kind of 60' are the 12.00 cars running? I would assume 1.8 or lower?

Looking forward to the car when it is done!!!! Can't wait to drive it! or just sit in it...... Never sat in any SHO newer than a 93 (my last one)......

Thanks

Mike

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Got an email from Andy, and the car is done!

Hopefully will be driving it in the next 10 days or so.....

Did not make huge power at 403 for the 93 octane tune. I will break her in and hit the track.

Mike

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Treated the car to every modification that Livernois currently offers. Turbo's, intake, full exhaust, meth, springs, and I think that is the bulk of it.

The car is done!!

Mike

Last edited:

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
I have a '13, and would really like to see how you did in the 1/4. I need to see results before i just go throwing money at it.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
The tune is by far the biggest bang for the buck improvement. Unleashed tuning has specials running for $399.00 which is 2 hundo cheaper than the other. Takes a mid to high 13 second SHO into the 12's. It gets real expensive (downpipes, catbacks, methanol, upgraded turbo's, etc) to get them into the low 12's consistently. Like $5000-10,000 more for 3/4 of a second. No thanks, I will be happy with just the tune...

Last edited:

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Mike,

We have a few SHO's in here now, but I assume yours is the black one. It looks great!

We have 3 cars that I know of that have been 12.0 @ 115-117 mph. They have the power to go 11's, but can't seem to get it to the ground. These car makes 440 WHP / 520 WTQ. Yours will be the first 13 with all of the mods and for some reason, the 13 cars seem to make more power stock, tuned and run quicker ET's than the 10-12 cars so I'm excited to see what kind of power yours makes.

We haven't had a need for fuel system upgrades yet.

I think you'll definitely surprise a lot people! :rockon:

-Rick

My car has laid down 402.34 WHP, and only 407.47 FT/#'s...... With the 93 tune and all available mods currently available to date.

Having an issue with white smoke out the exhaust from delivery....... Working with Livernois to see what the cause is

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread