Livernois Tuned 5.0!

PhantomX

Established Member
So I picked up my car on Saturday and tuned it, yesterday. WOW what a difference a tune makes. I can't believe how much the car changed, it was like when I pullied my 04 Cobra years ago, amazing change.

I ultimately went with Livernois for the tune because I had already tuned my SHO with them since they were one of the first to do it, safely, without blowing up a motor. And it ran fantastic, so it was a no brainer. I followed the gains they pulled out of there shop 5.0's (auto and 6spd) and they pretty sick, there Auto is in the 10's already still N/A.

Rick is fantastic to work with, the guys are all really helpful and the tunes are outstanding. I hope to get some track numbers on it soon. The only current mods are Tune and Heartthrob AB (picked up from grnenvy). Sounds mean as hell and runs like a raped ape! I love this thing!

If your on the fence about a tune, I'll cast a vote out there for Livernois...

Last edited:

YELL03

Established Member
So I picked up my car on Saturday and tuned it, yesterday. WOW what a difference a tune makes. I can't believe how much the car changed, it was like when I pullied my 04 Cobra years ago, amazing change.

I ultimately went with Livernois for the tune because I had already tuned my SHO with them since they were one of the first to do it, safely, without blowing up a motor. And it ran fantastic, so it was a no brainer. I followed the gains they pulled out of there shop 5.0's (auto and 6spd) and they pretty sick, there Auto is in the 10's already still N/A.

Rick is fantastic to work with, the guys are all really helpful and the tunes are outstanding. I hope to get some track numbers on it soon. The only current mods are Tune and Heartthrob AB (picked up from grnenvy). Sounds mean as hell and runs like a raped ape! I love this thing!

The tune definitely feels like the difference between a pullied vs a non-pullied Cobra.

Enjoy the new power.

How do you like the Heartthrob Axleback?

GTtoSVT

Established Member
In case he doesnt answer, its a stick and he just bought the car new saturday so no dyno as of yet..:D

Sorry Bill, I read the thread and figured I'd chime in..

Brian

grnenvy

Established Member
Yo

Hey I hope you like it. It was nice meeting you.

PhantomX

Established Member
In case he doesnt answer, its a stick and he just bought the car new saturday so no dyno as of yet..:D

Sorry Bill, I read the thread and figured I'd chime in..

Brian

YO B whaaaazzzup.... Thanks....

Have no idea what the numbers are yet. One of these days I'll get it dyno'd... May head to the track and see, real world results are always better...

PhantomX

Established Member
Got some real world results! I posted in the Timeslip bar as well but for those following this thread the Livernois tune is freakin awesome!

So far best ET was 12.10 with Tune/AB only on stock tires :rockon: the car is just a beast now vs stock. I think I'm going to add a CAI and retune and I'm done. I think I can squeak a high 11 on stock tires and maybe even better on a DR...

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Great runs man! Hard to believe these things run so fast with so little done..

Must order tune and cai SOON

Brian

Great driving! Those times are almost identical to what I said it should run. Wait until you do a CAI and drag radials. It'll be in the 11's with ease.

-Rick

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Rick,

Send me a pm for a quote on a SCT tuner, tune and cai for my 11 Auto GT please..

Thanks

Brian

PM Sent :beer:

Hey Livernois got any power packages?

We're currently building a new website that will be more user friendly and have many more products and packages. What type of products are you interested in? We are direct with nearly everyone and can fulfill all of your parts and tuning needs.

Thank you,

Rick

ViciousJay

Established Member
PM Sent :beer:

We're currently building a new website that will be more user friendly and have many more products and packages. What type of products are you interested in? We are direct with nearly everyone and can fulfill all of your parts and tuning needs.

Thank you,

Rick

tuner and suspension

Users who are viewing this thread