Livernois performance!!!

jon henry

Established Member
I cannot give these guy's more cudos to the way they handled a small issue, I flash my truck with there tuner and pretty sure I get a phone call and sync messed up communication with the tuner. Long story short it won't flash nore do I have my stock tune, (dead truck). I have my KX-450F and fire wood and all other camping goods, planning on leaving in morning. I call Rick he get's OVERNIGHTED am delivery a new programmer after giving him my vin to get the stock tune back at least for vacation. I flashed truck (phone off) to there 91 oct performance tune. Vacation saved . I am on a 325x65x18 inch tire and let me tell you with just a programmer it feels like when I pullied and tuned my 03 Cobra. HUGE improvement in power everywhere, Seriously feels faster with big tires than it did stock with no tune. And before the tune you could tell that it had 36's on it. Not slow but slower. Anyway customer service was top notch and I feel like they really helped me out of a tight spot that could have been my fault flashing. Rick you sir a the MAN... Thanks again...

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread