Livernois 2011 Mustang 11.61, 11.65, 11.70 Track Video

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Today, I went to the track with our 2011 Mustang GT auto. I got in the car, drove 40 miles to the track, went to the staging lanes right off the street, and made 3 hotlap passes within 20 minutes, and drove 40 miles home.

Only new mod was our aluminum 1-piece driveshaft. Previous mods were Stainless Works Headers, Catted Mid-Pipe, and Catback, 4.10 Ring & Pinion, Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune, and skinnies/drag radials.

The car still has the stock airbox and no suspension mods other than a swaybar relocation bracket.

The next mods will be a converter and CAI.

Best ET 11.61 @ 118.79 mph

I didn't have video of my passes from yesterday, so I got in the car today, drove 40 miles to the track, went to the staging lanes right off the street, and made 3 hotlap passes within 20 minutes, and drove 40 miles home.

Here are my slips in order of time and video.

1161118.jpg

1170118.jpg

1165118.jpg

[youtube_browser]SGWyeJUx-LM&fmt=22[/youtube_browser]

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Intervention302

Established Member
Looks and sounds great...

I actually recently purchased the entire Stainless Works exhaust kit. Did you ever dyno the car before and after the headers? What were the gains, if youre able to disclose that

Hardtop

Established Member
Very nice. What is the raceweight of the car with driver. Weight reduction mods other than the wheels and tires? :beer:

Driver72

Established Member
What were your best times before the installation of the aluminum driveshaft on the same car at the same track?

Users who are viewing this thread